Affliction meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Affliction.
- (noun) : a cause of great suffering and distress
- (noun) : a condition of suffering or distress due to ill health
- (noun) : a state of great suffering and distress due to adversity
Our task, of course, is to transmute the anger that is affliction into the anger that is determination to bring about change. I think, in fact, that one could give that as a definition of revolution.
More words related to the meanings of Affliction
More words from Urdu related to Affliction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affliction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترنگنقصان پہنچاناجکڑناصفائاندھیرخلاف ورزیپھوککرخت آوازچڑ چڑا پنناقِص عمَلدہشت دینافَسقگھنآہ بھرنابلارفاسَقدھمکیتکلیف دہ ہوناآسیبچیسناسازمُصیبتدرد دینامخلوط کرناکھوٹقلقطاعونابتلاگانٹھحزنپخپریشان کرنابیماریبد عنوانیاَکائی کا ايک جُزدل سوزیگریہ وزاریکھلناحیرانیجھنکارنا جھگڑا کرناآزمائش کا عمَلقہربَربادیجبرکوٹناتباہیمرتبانانتقامچھٹکارہانہدام ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Affliction
What are the meanings of Affliction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affliction in Urdu are صدمہ - sadmah, ضرر - zarar, خرابی - kharaabi, بپتا - bipta, کسر - kasar, درد - dard, رنج - ranj, آفت - aafat, بلا - balla, الم - alam, مصیبت - musiibat, قہر - qahr and حزن - huzn. To understand how would you translate the word Affliction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affliction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affliction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affliction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affliction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affliction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affliction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affliction?
Meanings of affliction are صدمہ - sadmah, ضرر - zarar, خرابی - kharaabi, بپتا - bipta, کسر - kasar, درد - dard, رنج - ranj, آفت - aafat, بلا - balla, الم - alam, مصیبت - musiibat, قہر - qahr and حزن - huzn
Whats the definition of affliction?
Definition of the affliction are
- a cause of great suffering and distress
- a condition of suffering or distress due to ill health
- a state of great suffering and distress due to adversity
What is the synonym of affliction?
Synonym of word affliction are bereavement, impunity, debacles, jeremiad, loss, malleolar, miscreableness, grounds, infliction, hardship
What are the idioms related to affliction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affliction.
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- Sorrows are dry
- A shooting pain
- A screw is loose somewhere
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
What are the quotes with word affliction?
Here are the quotes with the word affliction in them
- Our task, of course, is to transmute the anger that is affliction into the anger that is determination to bring about change. I think, in fact, that one could give that as a definition of revolution. — Barbara Deming
- We can stand affliction better than we can prosperity, for in prosperity we forget God. — Dwight L.Moody
- Cure yourself of the affliction of caring how you appear to others. Concern yourself only with how you appear before God, concern yourself only with the idea that God may have of you. — Miguel de Unamuno