Ill meanings in Urdu
Ill meanings in Urdu are بلا, مصیبت, بپتا, اسبھ, خراب, زبون, مریض, منحوس, بیمار, ناسازگار, بہ دشواری, ناموافق, بہ مشکل, بد, بہ دقت, برا, بہ خرابی, دکھ, درد, بیماری, آفت Ill in Urdu. More meanings of ill, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Ill.
- (adverb) : unfavorably or with disapproval
- (noun) : an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- (adjective satellite) : indicating hostility or enmity
- (adjective satellite) : distressing
- (adjective satellite) : resulting in suffering or adversity
- (adverb) : with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
- (noun) : a midwestern state in north-central United States
- (adjective satellite) : presaging ill fortune
- (adjective) : affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- (adverb) : ( ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
|He will drive||وہ دھکیلے گا|
|He will give||وہ دے گا|
|He will love||وہ محبت کرے گا|
|He will smile||وہ مسکرائے گا|
|He will speak||وہ بولے گا|
|He will take||وہ لے گا|
|He will write||وہ لکھے گا|
|I will drive||میں دھکیلوں گا|
|I will give||میں دوں گا|
|I will love||میں محبت کروں گا|
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
|I will smile||میں مسکراوں گا|
|I will speak||میں بولوں گا|
|I will take||میں لوں گا|
|I will talk about it||میں اس کے متعلق بات کروں گا|
|I will write||میں لکھوں گا|
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
|She will read it||وہ یہ پڑھے گی|
|They will fly tomorrow||وہ کل پرواز کریں گے|
|They will punish her||وہ اسے سزا دیں گے|
|We will drive||ہم دھکیلیں گے|
|We will give||ہم دینگے|
|We will love||ہم محبت کریں گے|
|We will sing it||ہم یہ (گانا) گائیں گے|
|We will smile||ہم مسکرایں گے|
|We will speak||ہم بولیں گے|
|We will take||ہم لینگے|
|We will write||ہم لکھیں گے|
More words related to the meanings of Ill
More words from Urdu related to Ill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Ill in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ill
What are the meanings of Ill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ill in Urdu are بہ دقت, خراب - kharaab, مصیبت - musiibat, بیمار - biimaar, بد - baad, دکھ - dukh, بپتا - bipta, برا - bura, بلا - balla, ناموافق - naa mowaafiq, درد - dard, آفت - aafat, بیماری - biimaari, ناسازگار - Nasaazgaar, منحوس - manhuus, مریض - mariiz and زبون - Zaboon. To understand how would you translate the word Ill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ill?
Meanings of ill are بہ دقت, خراب - kharaab, مصیبت - musiibat, بیمار - biimaar, بد - baad, دکھ - dukh, بپتا - bipta, برا - bura, بلا - balla, ناموافق - naa mowaafiq, درد - dard, آفت - aafat, بیماری - biimaari, ناسازگار - Nasaazgaar, منحوس - manhuus, مریض - mariiz and زبون - Zaboon
Whats the definition of ill?
Definition of the ill are
- unfavorably or with disapproval
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- indicating hostility or enmity
- resulting in suffering or adversity
- with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
- a midwestern state in north-central United States
- presaging ill fortune
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- ( ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
What is the synonym of ill?
Synonym of word ill are painfully, spooming, mishap, illure, dis, distress, offensive, affliction, malamute, flagitious
What are the idioms with the word ill?
Here are the idioms with the word ill in them.
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A traitor is ill company
- An ill agreement is better than bad judgement
- An ill conscience can never hope well
What are the idioms related to ill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ill.
- A shooting pain
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
- Music will not cure the toothache
- We shall publish our joys and conceal our griefs
- To sow wind and read whirlwind
What are the quotes with word ill?
Here are the quotes with the word ill in them
- You are never so alone as when you are ill on stage. The most nightmarish feeling in the world is suddenly to feel like throwing up in front of four thousand people. — Judy Garland
- There is nothing that so much gratifies an ill tongue as when it finds an angry heart. — Thomas Fuller
- There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us. — James Truslow Adams
- As far as I was concerned, the Depression was an ill wind that blew some good. If it hadn't occurred, my parents would have given me my college education. As it was, I had to scrabble for it. — Sargent Shriver
How to use ill in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use ill in a sentence.
- He will drive — وہ دھکیلے گا
- He will give — وہ دے گا
- He will love — وہ محبت کرے گا
- He will smile — وہ مسکرائے گا
- He will speak — وہ بولے گا