Cheating meanings in Urdu
Cheating meanings in Urdu are بٹے بازی, چھل بٹے, دغل فصل, ٹھگائی, دھوکا دہی, دغا بازی, چھل بل, ال چھل, ٹھک بدیّا, فریب, گھپلا Cheating in Urdu. More meanings of cheating, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cheating.
- (noun) : a deception for profit to yourself
- (adjective satellite) : violating accepted standards or rules
- (adjective satellite) : not faithful to a spouse or lover
More words related to the meanings of Cheating
More words from Urdu related to Cheating
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheating meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جلحیلہ کرنابازی گری کرنااختلافکھاناچرترکذبکاوا دینانراجال میں پھانسناشرارتسوانگڈھکوسلاپھلاسڑے بازجل دیناموہوم یا خیالی پیکربے وفائیڈبل ڈیلنگکرتبجھوٹافوجی کھانالِپَٹناحیلہشیخیپھندا بناناعطائی طریقہ علاجظاہر داریمنافقتایچ پیچمَکَرچھل بٹا کرناگھپلابے ترتیبیشعبدہ گریدھوکا بازنیرنگیجالداؤبتا دیناعیاریجنگ زرگریدھوکاشرارت آمیز جھانساسراببغاوتدو رنگیبازیگریبَڑتیپھیرجھوٹ بولنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheating
What are the meanings of Cheating in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheating in Urdu are فریب - fareyb, ٹھگائی - Thugaai, دھوکا دہی - dhok dahi, دغا بازی, گھپلا - ghapla and دغل فصل - daghal fasal. To understand how would you translate the word Cheating in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheating or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheating synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheating. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheating in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheating in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheating with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheating?
Meanings of cheating are فریب - fareyb, ٹھگائی - Thugaai, دھوکا دہی - dhok dahi, دغا بازی, گھپلا - ghapla and دغل فصل - daghal fasal
Whats the definition of cheating?
Definition of the cheating are
- a deception for profit to yourself
- violating accepted standards or rules
- not faithful to a spouse or lover
What is the synonym of cheating?
Synonym of word cheating are legerdemain, trickery, imposture, juggle, trick, circumvention, spoof, deceptory, illusion, net
What are the idioms related to cheating?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheating.
- Trust makes way for treachery
- All my eye
- To play hide and seek
What are the quotes with word cheating?
Here are the quotes with the word cheating in them
- If you cannot work on the marriage or the women is a moron, staying married and cheating makes the most sense because divorce is disruptive to the family life and your bank account. — Al Goldstein
- There's nothing like a good cheating song to make me want to run home to be with my wife. — Steven Curtis Chapman
- For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. — Al Goldstein
- The cardinal sin in sports, what could really wreck it, is not cheating to win, which has gone on forever, but cheating to lose. That threatens a fundamental aspect of sports' appeal, which is their spontaneity. If games are fixed, they're no different from movies they're scripted. — Michael Mandelbaum