Mess meanings in Urdu
Mess meanings in Urdu are فوجی کھانا, گڑ بڑ کرنا, کھٹ راگ, گھپلا, جھمیلا, گڑ بڑ, خراب کرنا, چوپٹ, الجھن, بے ترتیبی, گول مال, کھانا Mess in Urdu. More meanings of mess, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Mess.
- (noun) : a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- (noun) : a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- (noun) : soft semiliquid food
- (verb) : make a mess of or create disorder in
- (verb) : eat in a mess hall
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that's what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don't get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life.
More words related to the meanings of Mess
More words from Urdu related to Mess
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mess meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکس اپویرانیسطح چمکدار نہ ہوناخراب کر دینااُلجھاوٴمکئی کا دلیامستقل مزاجی دکھانااتلافال چھلغوغاتیسرے پہر کا ناشتہ کرناجلدی کرناسہمغم گین کرناخالص نفع پیدا کرناکہاری کوڑیمال غنیمتبرہمیمسخ کرنازخمی ہوناگھبرایا ہوادرہم برہم کرناپچیتیحذف کرناچتجھنجھٹکھوٹابھول بھلیاںداب بیٹھنامکاریہرجٹھوکر سے اوپر اٹھانانااتفاقیپرورش کرناسَتانانگلنابدعملیالجھیڑاپخکوئی کھانا کھاناپکوانسُلگَنلتیھڑنادیرپا ہوناتَباہیغذا کھانے کا عملڈھانابےترتیب مجمع یا ڈھیررزقڈرانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mess
What are the meanings of Mess in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mess in Urdu are کھانا - khaana, الجھن - uljhan, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, بے ترتیبی - bey tartiibi, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, گڑ بڑ کرنا - gar bar karna, گول مال - gol maal, کھٹ راگ - khat raag, گھپلا - ghapla, جھمیلا - jhameyla and چوپٹ - chau pat. To understand how would you translate the word Mess in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mess or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mess synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mess. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mess in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mess in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mess with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mess?
Meanings of mess are کھانا - khaana, الجھن - uljhan, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, بے ترتیبی - bey tartiibi, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, گڑ بڑ کرنا - gar bar karna, گول مال - gol maal, کھٹ راگ - khat raag, گھپلا - ghapla, جھمیلا - jhameyla and چوپٹ - chau pat
Whats the definition of mess?
Definition of the mess are
- a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- soft semiliquid food
- make a mess of or create disorder in
- eat in a mess hall
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of mess?
Synonym of word mess are supper, confoundedness, malleableize, disorderliness, mix up, viand, clutters, repast, confusedness, dishevelling
What are the idioms related to mess?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mess.
- All to pieces
- One shoe off and one shoe on
- Hasty climber has a sudden fall
- Hurry scurry
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
What are the quotes with word mess?
Here are the quotes with the word mess in them
- This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that's what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don't get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life. — Lindsay Lohan
- I never wanted to go on stage alone because if you mess up, who can you blame? — Patti LaBelle
- It was a relief to be able to do my own band, because I was very responsible for all this amazing music I didn't want to mess up before. — Dhani Harrison
- I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn't care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don't mess with me and I've been doing some research on that so. — Nia Long