Illusion meanings in Urdu
Illusion meanings in Urdu are نظر کا دھوکا, موہوم یا خیالی پیکر, دھوکے کی ٹٹی, جعل, وہم, دھوکا, چھل, فریب, سراب Illusion in Urdu. More meanings of illusion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Illusion.
- (noun) : an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- (noun) : something many people believe that is false
- (noun) : an erroneous mental representation
- (noun) : the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
I think I meant that, given the circumstances of my childhood, I had the illusion that it's easier to be alone. To have your relationships be casual and also to pose as a solitary person, because it was more romantic. You know, I was raised on the idea of the ramblin' man and the loner.
More words related to the meanings of Illusion
More words from Urdu related to Illusion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Illusion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جعل سازی کرنادھڑکااندیشہ کرناچھکناموجہرجانہدھوکا دے کر پھانسناگمان کرناجعلپھنداپھانسنابازیگریبے ایمانیکاذبہنسی کی راہ دھوکاچکمہجل دیناپیچ دار ہونابُھونڈی دَلِيلریاکاریخود سریبٹے بازیدروغ یا خلاف کہناچوکخَوفبچاربھولنافطرتدھیانچرکاخیال کرناچَھلدھابالیناہاتھ کی صفائی دکھاناکاوا دیناواہمہچکمہ دیناخیال وغیرہ کا مسلط ہو جانادھوکا دیناخلل دماغپرخطابکلنخرے دکھاناال چھلدروغہراسسالوسخام خیالیبتولا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Illusion
What are the meanings of Illusion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Illusion in Urdu are وہم - waehm, فریب - fareyb, دھوکا - dhoka, چھل - chhal, سراب - saraab, نظر کا دھوکا - nazar ka dhoka, دھوکے کی ٹٹی and جعل - jaal. To understand how would you translate the word Illusion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Illusion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Illusion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Illusion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Illusion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Illusion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Illusion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by illusion?
Meanings of illusion are وہم - waehm, فریب - fareyb, دھوکا - dhoka, چھل - chhal, سراب - saraab, نظر کا دھوکا - nazar ka dhoka, دھوکے کی ٹٹی and جعل - jaal
Whats the definition of illusion?
Definition of the illusion are
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- something many people believe that is false
- an erroneous mental representation
- the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
What is the synonym of illusion?
Synonym of word illusion are idea, cross bite, misconceit, whim, grift, jape, cheat, fear, chous, mirage
What are the idioms related to illusion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word illusion.
- Palm off
- All my eye
- To play hide and seek
- Even aesop has no remedy for obsessions
- Of all pests the most pestilent is superstition
What are the quotes with word illusion?
Here are the quotes with the word illusion in them
- We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. — Orson Welles
- I think I meant that, given the circumstances of my childhood, I had the illusion that it's easier to be alone. To have your relationships be casual and also to pose as a solitary person, because it was more romantic. You know, I was raised on the idea of the ramblin' man and the loner. — Steve Martin
- It was either Voltaire or Charlie Sheen who said, 'We are born alone. We live alone. We die alone. And anything in between that can give us the illusion that we're not, we cling to.' — Gabriel Byrne
- No illusion is more crucial than the illusion that great success and huge money buy you immunity from the common ills of mankind, such as cars that won't start. — Larry McMurtry