Clamp meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Clamp.
- (verb) : impose or inflict forcefully
- (verb) : fasten or fix with a clamp
- (noun) : a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
More words related to the meanings of Clamp
More words from Urdu related to Clamp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clamp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Clamp
What are the meanings of Clamp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clamp in Urdu are پٹی - patti, گرفت - giraft and شکنجہ - shikanjah. To understand how would you translate the word Clamp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clamp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clamp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clamp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clamp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clamp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clamp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clamp?
Meanings of clamp are پٹی - patti, گرفت - giraft and شکنجہ - shikanjah
Whats the definition of clamp?
Definition of the clamp are
- impose or inflict forcefully
- fasten or fix with a clamp
- a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
What is the synonym of clamp?
Synonym of word clamp are stipe, ligamen, grasp, list, capturing, holding, torture, line, gripping, zone
What are the idioms related to clamp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clamp.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
What are the quotes with word clamp?
Here are the quotes with the word clamp in them
- Sureness is something like a neck brace, which we clamp around our lives, hoping to somehow protect ourselves from the frightening, constant whiplash of change. Sadly, the brace doesn't always hold. — Elizabeth Gilbert
- History is full of examples of people who clamp down after they began to enjoy too much freedom. Freedom can lead to instability, anarchy, and confusion. So there can be a moral counter-revolution. — Gary Ross