Danger meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Danger.
- (noun) : a dangerous place
- (noun) : the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury
- (noun) : a cause of pain or injury or loss
More words related to the meanings of Danger
More words from Urdu related to Danger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Danger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذیقہیبَتخیال وغیرہ کا مسلط ہو جاناہراسٹکرغصہفکرا کرناتھپکلرزہ براندام ہونادستک دیناشدید اعصابی ہیجانکھڑکانلکاسخت کامپھیراندیشہبھئے مانناقسمت آزمائیگرفتاریدھوکاعطاہیٹا پنشبہہولناکیانتباہحراستکھائجلالگھونسا مارناوسواس ہونادگدگہخطرہ مول لینامہمدستک کی کنڈیدھماکاواسطہتہدیددہشتفلاکتلحاظ مروتترسپریشان کرنااحتراممتحیر ہونامضطرب ہونااحتیاطايک استمراریخوف زدہ کرناٹھوکنافراق ...
Idioms with the word Danger in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Danger
What are the meanings of Danger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Danger in Urdu are خوف - khauf, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈر - dar, کھٹکا - khatka, اندیشہ - andeyshah, جوکھم - jokham, وسوسہ - Waswasa, جوکھوں - jokhon and خدشہ - khadshah. To understand how would you translate the word Danger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Danger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Danger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Danger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Danger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Danger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Danger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by danger?
Meanings of danger are خوف - khauf, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈر - dar, کھٹکا - khatka, اندیشہ - andeyshah, جوکھم - jokham, وسوسہ - Waswasa, جوکھوں - jokhon and خدشہ - khadshah
Whats the definition of danger?
Definition of the danger are
- a dangerous place
- the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury
- a cause of pain or injury or loss
What is the synonym of danger?
Synonym of word danger are feares, terrets, hazarder, dread, thud, concern, phobia, peril, feare, menaces
What are the idioms with the word danger?
Here are the idioms with the word danger in them.
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- Be surety and danger is at hand
- Common danger produces agreement
- He is free from danger who even when he is safe is one his guard
- He is in great danger being sick thinks himself well
What are the idioms related to danger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word danger.
- Make all sure and keep all pure
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- The faulty stands on the guard
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
What are the quotes with word danger?
Here are the quotes with the word danger in them
- There is danger that we lose sight of what our friend is absolutely, while considering what she is to us alone. — Henry David Thoreau
- Iran has long sponsored terrorists who carry out homicide bombings in Israeli cities. However, it is a mistake to believe the danger Iran poses is directed at Israel alone. — John Doolittle
- Bullfighting is the only art in which the artist is in danger of death and in which the degree of brilliance in the performance is left to the fighter's honor. — Ernest Hemingway
- Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus. — Jessica Savitch