Fear meanings in Urdu
Fear meanings in Urdu are واہمہ, ڈرنا, خوفزدہ ہونا, جھجھک, ہراس, سہم, وہم, اندیشہ کرنا, دھڑکا, ہولنا, اندیشہ, ترس, خطرہ, ڈَر, تَرس, خُدا کا خَوف, کھٹکا, فِکرمَندی, دھاک, اِضطَراب, خوف, خَوف, دہشت, خَطَر, ڈر, خوف کھانا, دہشت کرنا, بھئے ماننا Fear in Urdu. More meanings of fear, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Fear.
- (verb) : be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- (noun) : an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- (verb) : be uneasy or apprehensive about
- (verb) : be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- (verb) : be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- (verb) : regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- (noun) : a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
More words related to the meanings of Fear
More words from Urdu related to Fear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترنگجعلگھونساخرفتشکدھومکھٹرَنجيدَہ ہوناکھڑکابے اعتباریکھٹکھٹانے کی چیزڈرناانوکھی وضعہِراساں کَرنااضطراباندیشہنامرادیگھیرنادابعظمتہلکی سی تھپکیداب جماناگھبراہٹہیبت زدہ ہوناچشمسوچ بچارپوچھنافسادانوکھا خیالبلاشرمکہناکھائقصد کرناشفقتافواہ اڑاناملامتدُھنوشواسجھپیٹخوفگمان کرناشبہ کرناپریشان ہوناواسطہنااُمیدیخوش کرناخلششَديد خوف پيدا ہوناتھپکی ...
Idioms with the word Fear in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fear
What are the meanings of Fear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fear in Urdu are خطرہ - khatrah, خوف - khauf, ہراس - hiraas, ڈر - dar, اندیشہ - andeyshah, کھٹکا - khatka, واہمہ - waahimah, وہم - waehm, جھجھک - jhijhak, ڈرنا - darna, دہشت - daehshat, سہم - saehm, اندیشہ کرنا - andeyshah karna, دھاک - dhaak, خوفزدہ ہونا - khauf zadah hona, تَرس, ہولنا - haulna, ترس - tars and دھڑکا - dharka. To understand how would you translate the word Fear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fear?
Meanings of fear are خطرہ - khatrah, خوف - khauf, ہراس - hiraas, ڈر - dar, اندیشہ - andeyshah, کھٹکا - khatka, واہمہ - waahimah, وہم - waehm, جھجھک - jhijhak, ڈرنا - darna, دہشت - daehshat, سہم - saehm, اندیشہ کرنا - andeyshah karna, دھاک - dhaak, خوفزدہ ہونا - khauf zadah hona, تَرس, ہولنا - haulna, ترس - tars and دھڑکا - dharka
Whats the definition of fear?
Definition of the fear are
- be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- be uneasy or apprehensive about
- be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
What is the synonym of fear?
Synonym of word fear are jeoparding, apprehensiveness, disappointment, fearfulness, worry, rap, fantasy, affright, idea, threat
What are the idioms with the word fear?
Here are the idioms with the word fear in them.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Free thyself from the fear of death
- He whom many fear ought to fear many
- Honest men fear neither the light nor the dark
- It is foolish to fear what cannot be avoided
What are the idioms related to fear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fear.
- Have one heart in the mouth
- Who fears to sufferuffers from fear
- Who fears to suffer suffers from fear
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
What are the quotes with word fear?
Here are the quotes with the word fear in them
- The heart never grows better by age I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older. — Lord Chesterfield
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me. — Jodie Foster
- I've always had a huge fear of dying or becoming ill. The thing I'm most afraid of, though, is being alone, which I think a lot of performers fear. It's why we seek the limelight - so we're not alone, were adored. We're loved, so people want to be around us. The fear of being alone drives my life. — Jennifer Lopez