Shield meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Shield.
- (noun) : armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- (noun) : hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- (verb) : hold back a thought or feeling about
- (noun) : a protective covering or structure
- (verb) : protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
More words related to the meanings of Shield
More words from Urdu related to Shield
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shield meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سٹے سٹےمددکنٹوپسپربَٹا ديناپخ لگاناڈھنکنادبکناہیئتنقابرکشا کرناسایہ کرناڈھانکنابیچ میں گھسناپھیلناانگرکھاغیراڑہاناڈھونڈ لانابناناسمیٹنارکاوٹ ڈالناکاٹ دیناپھٹکناڈھال روکناتاریک ہونابڑبڑاناکوتلاتاراڑناخسیسسنبھالناشکلجھلیناظرتدارک کرناپوشیدہ کرناہاتھ ڈالنارویہپہنچناپہرے والاڈھلواں زمینکپنیسرکاناروپسہاراسمتعلیحدہاکٹھے کرنا یا ہوناسانچے میں ڈھالنا ...
Idiom with the word Shield in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Shield
What are the meanings of Shield in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shield in Urdu are ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, آڑے آنا - aarey aana, بچانا - bachaana, ڈھال - dhaal, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, سپر - sipar and ڈھنکنا - dhankna. To understand how would you translate the word Shield in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shield or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shield synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shield. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shield in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shield in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shield with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shield?
Meanings of shield are ڈھانکنا - dhaankna, آڑے آنا - aarey aana, بچانا - bachaana, ڈھال - dhaal, ڈھانپنا - dhaanpna, سپر - sipar and ڈھنکنا - dhankna
Whats the definition of shield?
Definition of the shield are
- armor carried on the arm to intercept blows
- hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles
- hold back a thought or feeling about
- a protective covering or structure
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
What is the synonym of shield?
Synonym of word shield are cover, occlude, parry, incline, conceal, obstruct, liberate, gradient, overveil, interpose
What are the idioms with the word shield?
Here are the idioms with the word shield in them.
- A golden shield is of great defence
What are the idioms related to shield?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shield.
- A golden key opens the all locks
- A golden shield is of great defence
- Use your wit as a bucker not as a sword
- Virtue is a very strong shield
- A little saving is no sin
What are the quotes with word shield?
Here are the quotes with the word shield in them
- Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings. — Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Let who will boast their courage in the field, I find but little safety from my shield, Nature's, not honour's law we must obey: This made me cast my useless shield away. — Archilochus
- Dad made it to Gold Shield Detective, so he always busted Robin, my oldest brother, and me. Always got caught, whatever we were doing. — Kevin Eubanks
- Humor has always been important to me. If there is a shield of faith that you can keep up against difficulties, humor is the Teflon coating. — Laurel Lee