Delicious meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Delicious.
- (adjective satellite) : extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- (noun) : variety of sweet eating apples
- (adjective satellite) : greatly pleasing or entertaining
When I'm acting, I'm two beings. There's the one monitoring the distance between myself and the camera, making sure I hit my marks, and there is the one driven by this inner fire, this delicious fear.
More words related to the meanings of Delicious
More words from Urdu related to Delicious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delicious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Delicious in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Delicious
What are the meanings of Delicious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delicious in Urdu are لطیف - latiif, لذیذ - laziiz and مزیدار - mazey daar. To understand how would you translate the word Delicious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delicious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delicious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delicious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delicious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delicious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delicious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delicious?
Meanings of delicious are لطیف - latiif, لذیذ - laziiz and مزیدار - mazey daar
Whats the definition of delicious?
Definition of the delicious are
- extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- variety of sweet eating apples
- greatly pleasing or entertaining
What is the synonym of delicious?
Synonym of word delicious are light, savoury, lenient, nice, gustful, luscious, genteel, fine, goluptious, terse
What are the idioms with the word delicious?
Here are the idioms with the word delicious in them.
- The most delicious pleasure is to cause that of other people
What are the idioms related to delicious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delicious.
- To add zest to
- Varnish the story
What are the quotes with word delicious?
Here are the quotes with the word delicious in them
- Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death. — Edith Wharton
- Yet, it is true, poetry is delicious the best prose is that which is most full of poetry. — Virginia Woolf
- When I'm acting, I'm two beings. There's the one monitoring the distance between myself and the camera, making sure I hit my marks, and there is the one driven by this inner fire, this delicious fear. — Jeanne Moreau
- I have my new food line in the works - I think it's over 200 items. Hopefully I can make a difference it's delicious food that's just so easy. I think it'll help people enjoy their lives... it's good! — Paula Deen