Subtle meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Subtle.
- (adjective satellite) : difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze
- (adjective satellite) : working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
- (adjective satellite) : able to make fine distinctions
It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art.
More words related to the meanings of Subtle
More words from Urdu related to Subtle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Subtle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھٹولشستہپھیکاہنسی مذاق کرنے والاگنجاناجالاچاندنیڈنڈدم ہلانامجردذرا سالمزاح نگارہوشیارنازکخوش ذائقہحلیمگل بدنسبکگوڑھسوکھیپولابَڑھيامتززلبلا وجودپلمہیناوپر نیچے یا ادھر ادھر ہلنامُضحِکہ خیزملائمرس دارگہراکڑاگل اندامشاطرسوکھااترناانجامدبیزنیچے اترناتیکھیحرکتکٹھنلمحہظرافت نگارتَروتازَہبحرانیاستادانہنرممزیداراختصار ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Subtle
What are the meanings of Subtle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Subtle in Urdu are باریک - baariik, دقیق - daqiiq, ظریف - zariif and لطیف - latiif. To understand how would you translate the word Subtle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Subtle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Subtle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Subtle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Subtle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Subtle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Subtle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by subtle?
Meanings of subtle are باریک - baariik, دقیق - daqiiq, ظریف - zariif and لطیف - latiif
Whats the definition of subtle?
Definition of the subtle are
- difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze
- working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
- able to make fine distinctions
What is the synonym of subtle?
Synonym of word subtle are fineish, delicate, witty, finely, deep, subtile, jocular, slender, critical, lichtly
What are the idioms related to subtle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word subtle.
- Weak men had need be witty
What are the quotes with word subtle?
Here are the quotes with the word subtle in them
- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. — J. R. R. Tolkien
- It's important to debunk the myths of Africa being this benighted continent civilized only when white people arrived. In fact, Africans had been creators of culture for thousands of years before. These were very intelligent, subtle and sophisticated people, with organized societies and great art. — Henry Louis Gates
- Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings. — Agnes Martin
- It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit. — Robert Louis Stevenson