Thin meanings in Urdu
Thin meanings in Urdu are سوکھی, ہلکا, پتلی, دھان پان, کاغذی, چھدرا, چھریرا, لطیف, مہین, باریک, رقیق, دقیق, لاغر, دبلا, پتلا, سوکھا, نازک Thin in Urdu. More meanings of thin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Thin.
- (verb) : lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- (adjective) : lacking excess flesh
- (adjective satellite) : very narrow
- (verb) : take off weight
- (adjective satellite) : not dense
- (verb) : make thin or thinner
- (verb) : lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- (adjective) : (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- (adjective satellite) : lacking spirit or sincere effort
- (adjective) : of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- (adjective) : relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- (adverb) : without viscosity
- (adjective satellite) : lacking substance or significance
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Thin
More words from Urdu related to Thin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جو سخت ٹھوس قسم کی نہ ہوفضول گوتصویرہلکانیچاتھوڑامبہممتززلمعنی خیزالجھاحساسکچکظریفپتلیغیر فائدہ مندجھرناجھری دارمزیدارسریع الزوالجر مانہمنٹبصارتخشکیوزن کم کرناناکافیمہملسکڑاہویداگھلاناغائرذونحیفدبیزجس کا وزن معلوم نہ ہوبازاریجس کی ہڈیوں پر گوشت کم ہوتھوڑا سادر بھچھڈھب ڈھببغیر چربی کا گوشتدُشواراتھلاچوڑالطیفپلروشنسُوکھاسلوماتحتفنا پزیر ...
Idioms with the word Thin in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thin
What are the meanings of Thin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thin in Urdu are سوکھا - suukha, لطیف - latiif, ہلکا - halka, باریک - baariik, پتلا - putla, پتلی - putli, دبلا - dubla, نازک - naazuk, مہین - Maheen, دقیق - daqiiq, رقیق - raqiiq, لاغر - laaghir, دھان پان - dhaan paan, کاغذی - kaaghazi, چھدرا - chhidra and چھریرا - chhareyra. To understand how would you translate the word Thin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thin?
Meanings of thin are سوکھا - suukha, لطیف - latiif, ہلکا - halka, باریک - baariik, پتلا - putla, پتلی - putli, دبلا - dubla, نازک - naazuk, مہین - Maheen, دقیق - daqiiq, رقیق - raqiiq, لاغر - laaghir, دھان پان - dhaan paan, کاغذی - kaaghazi, چھدرا - chhidra and چھریرا - chhareyra
Whats the definition of thin?
Definition of the thin are
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- lacking excess flesh
- very narrow
- take off weight
- not dense
- make thin or thinner
- lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- (of sound) lacking resonance or volume
- lacking spirit or sincere effort
- of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
- relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
- without viscosity
- lacking substance or significance
What is the synonym of thin?
Synonym of word thin are famine, subtile, shallow, impalpable, waterish, skinnier, leanest, light, minute, slenderer
What are the idioms with the word thin?
Here are the idioms with the word thin in them.
- A thin meadow is soon mowed
- Sow thin and mow thin
- The thin end of the wedge is to be feared
What are the idioms related to thin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thin.
- Niminy piminy
- Yard of ale
- Hunger find no fault with the cook
- Of soup and love the first is the best
- On paper
What are the quotes with word thin?
Here are the quotes with the word thin in them
- The Bible was a consolation to a fellow alone in the old cell. The lovely thin paper with a bit of matress stuffing in it, if you could get a match, was as good a smoke as I ever tasted. — Brendan Behan
- I went to the Performing Arts School and studied classical ballet. That attitude is something that's put into your head. You are never thin enough. — Carmen Electra
- Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat. — Joanne Woodward
- Beauty is only skin deep, and the world is full of thin skinned people. — Richard Armour
How to use thin in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use thin in a sentence.
- I can think about it — میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں