Lenient meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lenient.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by tolerance and mercy
- (adjective satellite) : tolerant or lenient
More words related to the meanings of Lenient
More words from Urdu related to Lenient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lenient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روئیں داردلدلدلکشسوزِش نہ کَرنے والاجلناخوش نمادبوپیارارحم دلسلگاناگھمبیرمحافظدقیقلچیلاانسان صفتمخملیجرمانہ لگانامؤدبصاحب اخلاق یا مروتمدد گارپريمیبا مروتنجیبپچ پچابیمارمنجمد ہوناچمککھودناپاکیزہسریع الہضمپرتوموم دلچھریرابڑھیادھیمارنگ دارپھس پھساہموارمعیاریمہذبمزے کاگوارہشائستہجلانامزارغصیلامیٹھارحمدلانہاتفاق سے ہوجانابردبار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lenient
What are the meanings of Lenient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lenient in Urdu are نرم - narm, لطیف - latiif, شفیق - shafiiq, دل نواز - dil nawaaz and حلیم - haliim. To understand how would you translate the word Lenient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lenient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lenient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lenient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lenient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lenient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lenient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lenient?
Meanings of lenient are نرم - narm, لطیف - latiif, شفیق - shafiiq, دل نواز - dil nawaaz and حلیم - haliim
Whats the definition of lenient?
Definition of the lenient are
- characterized by tolerance and mercy
- tolerant or lenient
What is the synonym of lenient?
Synonym of word lenient are digestable, genteel, bland, yolky, compliant, fine, waxy, yielding, clot, delicious
What are the idioms related to lenient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lenient.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- Youth and white paper take any impression
- Do you grow gentler and better as old age creeps on
What are the quotes with word lenient?
Here are the quotes with the word lenient in them
- I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss. — Donald E. Westlake
- All too many Muslims fail to grasp Islam, which teaches one to be lenient towards others and to understand their value systems, knowing that these are tolerated by Islam as a religion. — Abdurrahman Wahid