Delights meanings in Urdu
Delights meanings in Urdu is خوشی Delights in Urdu. More meanings of delights, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It is work, work that one delights in, that is the surest guarantor of happiness. But even here it is a work that has to be earned by labor in one's earlier years. One should labor so hard in youth that everything one does subsequently is easy by comparison.
More words related to the meanings of Delights
More words from Urdu related to Delights
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delights meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چہل پہلتقریبراحتچہلرضا مندیتلافیانسباطخوش وضعیبَدھائیمرضیطربزندہ دلیشادمان کرناعیدمنانے کا عملخیربشاشتحظخوش وخرم ہونامزہ لوٹناپرم آنندخرسندیمبارک بادیچاؤمسرتخوش ہوناکسی سالگرہ کا جشنجشن عیاشیآسودہ حالیفرحتسیریخرسند ہوناشادمان ہوناپرم سکھچہچہےمبارکبادنعیمخرمیبلاسپھرتیمُبارَک گوئیمزے کی باتانبساطترپتیخوشی مناناشادیانہکلیانخوشی کے مارے پھول جانادل لگیخیریت ...
Idiom with the word Delights in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Delights
What are the meanings of Delights in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delights in Urdu is خوشی - khushi. To understand how would you translate the word Delights in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delights or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delights synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delights. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delights in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delights in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delights with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delights?
Meaning of delights is خوشی - khushi
Whats the definition of delights?
Definition of the delights are
What is the synonym of delights?
Synonym of word delights are willingness, gleeing, gladfulness, gleetier, celebration, jubilance, gleying, glee, ecstasies, jubilating
What are the idioms with the word delights?
Here are the idioms with the word delights in them.
- Be always merry as you can for none delights in a sorrowful man
What are the idioms related to delights?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delights.
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- After a funeral a feast
- As your wedding ring wears so do your cares
What are the quotes with word delights?
Here are the quotes with the word delights in them
- What delights us in visible beauty is the invisible. — Marie von Ebner Eschenbach
- When a small child, I thought that success spelled happiness. I was wrong, happiness is like a butterfly which appears and delights us for one brief moment, but soon flits away. — Anna Pavlova
- It is work, work that one delights in, that is the surest guarantor of happiness. But even here it is a work that has to be earned by labor in one's earlier years. One should labor so hard in youth that everything one does subsequently is easy by comparison. — Ashley Montagu
- Unless you have been to boarding-school when you are very young, it is absolutely impossible to appreciate the delights of living at home. — Roald Dahl