Glee meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Glee.
- (noun) : malicious satisfaction
- (noun) : great merriment
I know some of my parents' friends think 'Little Britain' is in incredibly poor taste. But swimming the Channel? You can't really say anything negative about that, can you? There's nothing better than making your parents happy. The glee on my father's face that day was amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Glee
More words from Urdu related to Glee
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Glee meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حظحالدل لگیپو کھربخششمستیڈنڈابرکھرضا مندیجشن عیاشیشادیانہطراریہَدِيَہ تَبريکوارفتگیخورسندیعیش و نشاطرضاپرم سکھنہال کرناہاؤ بھاؤمزہسرمستیخوش طبعیحوضکاگھائیمدھوشیمے نوشیباغ باغ ہوناراگ و سہاگاتشبہنسیبَدھائیمجلِس خُوش وقتیفرحفراغترنگ رلیاںخوش دلیرغبتکلیاننشاطموجذوقبےخودیبانک پنخوشی کے مارے پھول جانامقصد وریشوخیاںآنکھیں جھپکانامحفوظ ہونابوس و کنار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Glee
What are the meanings of Glee in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Glee in Urdu are خوشی - khushi, شادمانی - shaad maani, مسرت - musarrat, رنگ رلیاں - rang ralyaan and سرور - suruur. To understand how would you translate the word Glee in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Glee or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Glee synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Glee. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Glee in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Glee in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Glee with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by glee?
Meanings of glee are خوشی - khushi, شادمانی - shaad maani, مسرت - musarrat, رنگ رلیاں - rang ralyaan and سرور - suruur
Whats the definition of glee?
Definition of the glee are
- malicious satisfaction
- great merriment
What is the synonym of glee?
Synonym of word glee are happiness, jovialness, gleety, joyce, exultation, merriness, glore, gladder, gladness, gleeting
What are the idioms related to glee?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word glee.
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- Joyfulness is the mother of all virtues
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Mustard is a good sauce but mirth is better
- Sow good work and thou shalt reap gladness
What are the quotes with word glee?
Here are the quotes with the word glee in them
- I know some of my parents' friends think 'Little Britain' is in incredibly poor taste. But swimming the Channel? You can't really say anything negative about that, can you? There's nothing better than making your parents happy. The glee on my father's face that day was amazing. — David Walliams
- Well, I have a CBE and I accepted it with glee because it's not bestowed on you by the royal family, it's not bestowed on you by the government, you have to be nominated by the public. — Rod Stewart
- Think of what happened after 9/11, the minute before there was any assessment, there was glee in the administration because now we can invade Iraq, and so the war drums beat. — Ron Paul