Rejoices meanings in Urdu
Rejoices meanings in Urdu is خوشی Rejoices in Urdu. More meanings of rejoices, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres... And now these three remain: faith hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
More words related to the meanings of Rejoices
More words from Urdu related to Rejoices
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rejoices meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انسباطچہل پہلتقریبراحتچہلرضا مندیتلافیزندہ دلیشادمان کرناخوش وضعیبَدھائیمرضیطربخوش وخرم ہوناعیدمنانے کا عملخیربشاشتحظخوش ہونامزہ لوٹناپرم آنندخرسندیمبارک بادیچاؤمسرتخرسند ہوناکسی سالگرہ کا جشنجشن عیاشیآسودہ حالیفرحتسیریبلاسشادمان ہوناپرم سکھچہچہےمبارکبادنعیمخرمیترپتیخوشی مناناپھرتیمُبارَک گوئیمزے کی باتانبساطبرکھشادیانہکلیانخوشی کے مارے پھول جانادل لگی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rejoices
What are the meanings of Rejoices in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rejoices in Urdu is خوشی - khushi. To understand how would you translate the word Rejoices in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rejoices or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rejoices synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rejoices. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rejoices in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rejoices in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rejoices with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rejoices?
Meaning of rejoices is خوشی - khushi
Whats the definition of rejoices?
Definition of the rejoices are
What is the synonym of rejoices?
Synonym of word rejoices are euphory, gleeman, joyce, gleety, gladness, cheers, joyance, pleasurers, joy, elatedness
What are the idioms related to rejoices?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rejoices.
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- After a funeral a feast
- As your wedding ring wears so do your cares
What are the quotes with word rejoices?
Here are the quotes with the word rejoices in them
- A man of knowledge chooses a path with a heart and follows it and then he looks and rejoices and laughs and then he sees and knows. — Carlos Castenada
- He who loves, flies, runs, and rejoices he is free and nothing holds him back. — Henri Matisse
- A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works. — Bill Vaughan
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres... And now these three remain: faith hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. — Bible