Willingness meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Willingness.
- (noun) : cheerful compliance
I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable.
I've worked on films where the budgets are almost limitless and you're in trailers that are bigger than a hotel room. You're taken care of and the food is amazing, the quality of the job is amazing and then you work on smaller things but it never dictates my happiness or my willingness to go to work.
More words related to the meanings of Willingness
More words from Urdu related to Willingness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Willingness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چستیدل لگیرشوتخوشی کے مارے پھول جانامیل جولبرکھنعیممفاہمتشادیانہاجابتمُبارَک بادرغبتشادمانیاِنکسارمرضیلذتمنشاوعدہنہال کرنامنانے کا عملطراریمستعدیخوش طبعیلطففراغتربط ضبطباغ باغ ہوناتہیہپرم آننداتشبسویکاربَدھاوارُجحانخورسندیخم ھونااتفاقمسرور کرناکھیلعہدنشاطجشن عیاشیہنسیسرعتبانک پنمنظوریبخششفلاحاتحادمحفوظ ہوناپرم سکھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Willingness
What are the meanings of Willingness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Willingness in Urdu are خوشی - khushi, آمادگی - aamaadgi and رضا مندی - raza mandi. To understand how would you translate the word Willingness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Willingness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Willingness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Willingness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Willingness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Willingness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Willingness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by willingness?
Meanings of willingness are خوشی - khushi, آمادگی - aamaadgi and رضا مندی - raza mandi
Whats the definition of willingness?
Definition of the willingness are
- cheerful compliance
What is the synonym of willingness?
Synonym of word willingness are cheerses, rejoicement, gladness, glads, pleasure, joying, cheers, pleasuring, plesance, gaiety
What are the idioms related to willingness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word willingness.
- Show fight
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- After a funeral a feast
What are the quotes with word willingness?
Here are the quotes with the word willingness in them
- I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness and the willingness to remain vulnerable. — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Probably nothing serious or worthwhile can be accomplished without one's willingness to be alone for sustained periods of time, which is not to say that one must live alone, obsessively. — Joyce Carol Oates
- I've worked on films where the budgets are almost limitless and you're in trailers that are bigger than a hotel room. You're taken care of and the food is amazing, the quality of the job is amazing and then you work on smaller things but it never dictates my happiness or my willingness to go to work. — Dominic Monaghan
- I heard someone from the music business saying they are no longer looking for talent, they want people with a certain look and a willingness to cooperate. — Joni Mitchell