Celebration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Celebration.
- (noun) : any joyous diversion
- (noun) : the public performance of a sacrament or solemn ceremony with all appropriate ritual
- (noun) : a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
The arts, quite simply, nourish the soul. They sustain, comfort, inspire. There is nothing like that exquisite moment when you first discover the beauty of connecting with others in celebration of larger ideals and shared wisdom.
And for the city's birthday, we will host events in every neighborhood of the city, inviting all of our residents to share in the celebration of Boston's great epic - the story of neighbors who support one another where it matters most.
More words related to the meanings of Celebration
More words from Urdu related to Celebration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Celebration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چہچہےرنگ رلیاںحرکت دینے والاخورسندیماجراآدابخوش ہوناخوشی کے مارے پھول جاناکھلانامزہ لوٹناخوش نودیتیوہاربَشاشَتضمیرشوکتپرم سکھسیریباریضیافت کھاناخرسند ہوناپسندمبارک بادیپھرتیعیدعلتچہلخرمیباعثرسومبلاسراحتکھانا کھاناشادمان ہوناموسمطراریخُوشی کا موقَعحرکیسرورتحریکیکلیانترپتیموجبٹھاٹھ کی دَعوَتخوشی منانامرضیمبارکباداچھاؤکارنبشاشترشوت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Celebration
What are the meanings of Celebration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Celebration in Urdu are خوشی - khushi, تہوار - tehwaar, جشن - jashn and تقریب - taqriib. To understand how would you translate the word Celebration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Celebration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Celebration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Celebration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Celebration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Celebration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Celebration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by celebration?
Meanings of celebration are خوشی - khushi, تہوار - tehwaar, جشن - jashn and تقریب - taqriib
Whats the definition of celebration?
Definition of the celebration are
- any joyous diversion
- the public performance of a sacrament or solemn ceremony with all appropriate ritual
- a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
What is the synonym of celebration?
Synonym of word celebration are cheers, pleasuring, plesance, gladness, gladier, fest, pleasure, joyance, cheeriness, joyancy
What are the idioms related to celebration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word celebration.
- Shod in the cradle barefoot in the stubble
- Company in distress makes the sorrowless
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- A merry pin
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
What are the quotes with word celebration?
Here are the quotes with the word celebration in them
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. — Paul Sweeney
- The arts, quite simply, nourish the soul. They sustain, comfort, inspire. There is nothing like that exquisite moment when you first discover the beauty of connecting with others in celebration of larger ideals and shared wisdom. — Gordon Gee
- And for the city's birthday, we will host events in every neighborhood of the city, inviting all of our residents to share in the celebration of Boston's great epic - the story of neighbors who support one another where it matters most. — Thomas Menino
- What I love about the East End is that there's a great perseverance, determination and courage. What I dislike about it is that there is sometimes a celebration of ignorance. — Eddie Marsan