Diverse meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Diverse.
- (adjective satellite) : distinctly dissimilar or unlike
- (adjective satellite) : many and different
What has happened is that to some degree they have taken an attitude where they don't listen to demos of diverse subject matters. They're looking for demos like the record the guy on the left just did.
Leaders come in many forms, with many styles and diverse qualities. There are quiet leaders and leaders one can hear in the next county. Some find strength in eloquence, some in judgment, some in courage.
More words related to the meanings of Diverse
More words from Urdu related to Diverse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diverse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گُناعیاںبلاانفرادکچھ ایکرنگ بہ رنگکئ طرح کاہر طرح یا رقم کامخالفمتفرقچپمنفرداَن گِنَترنگارنگناموزوںبہت آدمیبرخلافکبیدہہمہ رنگحاصل ضربنشان دارتعینی و ضمیرچندنوع بہ نوعبہتناراضپھٹکلمختلفبیانچتکبرامتناقضبہت سےرنگا رنگفردن فردنجم غفیراختلافیجز بزبو قلمونبے میلدوسراصريحکئی چیزیںقسم قسم کابھانت بھانتجمعیتخفاہمہ جہتیگوناں گوصافجداگانہفرق والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Diverse
What are the meanings of Diverse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diverse in Urdu are الگ الگ - alag alag, مختلف - mukhtalif, چند - chand, رنگا رنگ - ranga rang, کئ - ka i and قسم قسم کا. To understand how would you translate the word Diverse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diverse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diverse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diverse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diverse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diverse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diverse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diverse?
Meanings of diverse are الگ الگ - alag alag, مختلف - mukhtalif, چند - chand, رنگا رنگ - ranga rang, کئ - ka i and قسم قسم کا
Whats the definition of diverse?
Definition of the diverse are
- distinctly dissimilar or unlike
- many and different
What is the synonym of diverse?
Synonym of word diverse are septempartite, diffracted, a couple of, separately, multiple, isostemonous, difform, some, individually, miscellaneous
What are the idioms related to diverse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diverse.
- Variety is pleasing
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Once or twice
What are the quotes with word diverse?
Here are the quotes with the word diverse in them
- What has happened is that to some degree they have taken an attitude where they don't listen to demos of diverse subject matters. They're looking for demos like the record the guy on the left just did. — Grandmaster Flash
- I'll keep on acting 'til they wipe the drool. I like the business. I like to do different parts and diverse characters. I haven't lost my enthusiasm yet! — Robert Duvall
- Leaders come in many forms, with many styles and diverse qualities. There are quiet leaders and leaders one can hear in the next county. Some find strength in eloquence, some in judgment, some in courage. — John W.Gardner
- A lot of people in our industry haven't had very diverse experiences. So they don't have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one's understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have. — Steve Jobs