Some meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Some.
- (adverb) : (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- (adjective satellite) : relatively many but unspecified in number
- (adjective satellite) : relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- (adjective satellite) : remarkable
- (adjective) : (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Some
More words from Urdu related to Some
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Some meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قریبمحدُودطرح طرح کاقسم قسم کاجانبداربغیرکم یابکچکچھوٹے سائز کااوچھاخسیسمُتعدَّدکوتاہتنگ نائےقدر قلیلگھٹا ہواعنقاتھوڑا ساخفیفبہت آدمیسَطحی یا ہَلکاتَخميناًتنگ نظرکئ ایکچندلگی لپٹیمعمولیکئیبہتمُقابلتاً تھوڑی حدود والاتنگسکڑابُہَت سےننھاجزویکچھ کچھکم ترنایابکُوچَکبے پرواہی سےجم غفیرحَقیربخیلتقریباًغائرجوگو نا گوںبہ کوتاہیبودادو سے زائد مگر محدود ...
Idioms with the word Some in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Some
What are the meanings of Some in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Some in Urdu are تھوڑا - thora, کچھ - kuchh, چند - chand, کئ - ka i, بعض - baaz, کسی - kisi and کوئ - ko i. To understand how would you translate the word Some in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Some or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Some synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Some. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Some in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Some in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Some with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by some?
Meanings of some are تھوڑا - thora, کچھ - kuchh, چند - chand, کئ - ka i, بعض - baaz, کسی - kisi and کوئ - ko i
Whats the definition of some?
Definition of the some are
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- relatively many but unspecified in number
- relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent
- (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns to indicate an unspecified number or quantity
What is the synonym of some?
Synonym of word some are diminutive, fewel, several, various, worthing, thorow, umpteenth, somewhiles, thor, umpteen
What are the idioms with the word some?
Here are the idioms with the word some in them.
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one else hand
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one elses hand
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- He that hath some land must some labour
- He who praises himself will soon find some one to deride him
What are the idioms related to some?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word some.
- Evil comes of omission as well as commission
- Learning is a sceptre to some a bauble to others
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- Add a little to a little and there will be a great heap
- Often and little eating makes a man fat
What are the quotes with word some?
Here are the quotes with the word some in them
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. — Anais Nin
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. — Jeanne Moreau
- Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful. — Margaret Mead
How to use some in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use some in a sentence.
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں