Other meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Other.
- (adjective) : not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- (adjective satellite) : very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to the distant past
- (adjective satellite) : recently past
New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture.
More words related to the meanings of Other
More words from Urdu related to Other
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Other meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Other in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Other
What are the meanings of Other in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Other in Urdu are غیر - ghaer, دوسرا - duusra, مختلف - mukhtalif, اور - aur, دیگر - diigar and بقیہ - baqiyah. To understand how would you translate the word Other in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Other or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Other synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Other. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Other in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Other in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Other with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by other?
Meanings of other are غیر - ghaer, دوسرا - duusra, مختلف - mukhtalif, اور - aur, دیگر - diigar and بقیہ - baqiyah
Whats the definition of other?
Definition of the other are
- not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected
- belonging to the distant past
- recently past
What is the synonym of other?
Synonym of word other are outlandish, second, variant, ethe, disparates, non, next, multiple, ur, diffracts
What are the idioms with the word other?
Here are the idioms with the word other in them.
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not pick holes in other coats
- Do not quarrel vehemently about other people's business
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- Have other fash to fry
What are the idioms related to other?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word other.
- His deeds belie his words
- Unlimited company
- Odd come short odd even
- Odds and ends
- Woman is variable as a feather the wind
What are the quotes with word other?
Here are the quotes with the word other in them
- Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. — James Joyce
- We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races. — Robert Mugabe
- New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture. — Jackson Pollock
- Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you're in your 60s and you're with the kid every day, you're dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again. — Martin Scorsese