Eating meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Eating.
- (noun) : the act of consuming food
I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age.
There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself.
More words related to the meanings of Eating
More words from Urdu related to Eating
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eating meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکئی کا کھاناڈگرنالتاڑنامسافرحلقغذاخوراک دينابھالوتناول کرناکھان کھلاناان بنڈکار جاناجھیلناترک کرنااترائیقوتہڑپنامُرَغَّن کھانالے جاناکھانا کھلاناگھنجھمیلاپچا جاناتصرف بے جاکرناپیدل سفر کرناچلناکھاناضَيافَتخطافپرہیزی غذاخِدمَت کرناخوانچہتناول کراناتیسرے پہر کا ناشتہ کرناچسکیخرد برد کرناسہنااجورہدن کا آخری کھاناتباہ کرناجشنسنناشامکاکھاناکرمککھٹ راگغبن کرناالگ کردینامقوی غذاپھرنافروگزاشت کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Eating in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eating
What are the meanings of Eating in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eating in Urdu are کھانا - khaana, کھانا کھانا - khaana khaana and کھانا نوش کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Eating in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eating or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eating synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eating. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eating in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eating in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eating with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eating?
Meanings of eating are کھانا - khaana, کھانا کھانا - khaana khaana and کھانا نوش کرنا
Whats the definition of eating?
Definition of the eating are
- the act of consuming food
What is the synonym of eating?
Synonym of word eating are nutriment, omit, mush, misappropriate, grub, feed, mess, feast, eat, meal
What are the idioms with the word eating?
Here are the idioms with the word eating in them.
- Often and little eating makes a man fat
What are the idioms related to eating?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eating.
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
- High living
- Leave off first for manner's sake
- Let us have a talk in my house and dinner in yours
What are the quotes with word eating?
Here are the quotes with the word eating in them
- I've been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line. — Maria Sharapova
- I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age. — Cat Cora
- There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself. — Drew Barrymore
- For an adult, eating alone at McDonald's is admitting a kind of defeat. — Jonathan Carroll