Meal meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Meal.
- (noun) : the food served and eaten at one time
- (noun) : any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- (noun) : coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
At 13, when I was a runaway, I was taken in by the most amazing drag queens in Portland, Ore. We didn't always know where our next meal was coming from, but there was so much camaraderie and love. Not to mention, those girls could paint a face, and I learned how because of them.
More words related to the meanings of Meal
More words from Urdu related to Meal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لتاڑناجیمناکھانے کی کوئی چیزکھانا کھاناخِدمَت کرناگڑ بڑچرا لینادو پہر کا کھانا کھاناچسکی لیناثابت قدم رہناغذائیتگزرناحذف کرناکامیاب ہوناگلاہڑپنادعوتریچھکھلاناطعامچائے پانیچرانانرم گوداراستہکھاناعیدپکوانشاککھانامَدَد کرناگھپلااڑا لینادوپہرکاکھانابرداشت کرناچھوڑنابھاڑاملحوظ خاطر نہ رکھنامسافرابابیلتباہ کرناچاراگول مالچباناچکی کا کولکھوراکڈکار جانادلیہڈگرنادانہکھانا پيناٹھاٹھ کی دَعوَت ...
Idioms with the word Meal in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Meal
What are the meanings of Meal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meal in Urdu are کھانا - khaana, آٹا - aata and طعام - taaam. To understand how would you translate the word Meal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meal?
Meanings of meal are کھانا - khaana, آٹا - aata and طعام - taaam
Whats the definition of meal?
Definition of the meal are
- the food served and eaten at one time
- any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
What is the synonym of meal?
Synonym of word meal are dine, tommy, breadstuff, consume, tiff, bear, swallow, viand, supper, pabulum
What are the idioms with the word meal?
Here are the idioms with the word meal in them.
- In the meal or malt
- To make a meal of
What are the idioms related to meal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meal.
- An unhappy man's cart is sure to trumble
- Misfortunes do not come single
- Much bran and little meal
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
What are the quotes with word meal?
Here are the quotes with the word meal in them
- For me, I don't expect to have a really amazing meal each time I dine out. Having a good meal with your loved ones - that's what makes the experience. — Wolfgang Puck
- At 13, when I was a runaway, I was taken in by the most amazing drag queens in Portland, Ore. We didn't always know where our next meal was coming from, but there was so much camaraderie and love. Not to mention, those girls could paint a face, and I learned how because of them. — Rose McGowan
- Nobody's ever asked me to pay for a meal before I've eaten it, I've never been pulled over just because I was driving the wrong kind of car in the wrong kind of area at the wrong time of night. — Wentworth Miller
- We sat together as a family for dinner at night. And my mother had a job. My dad had a job. But there was always a meal on the table at 6:00, you know. — Trisha Yearwood