Eat meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Eat.
- (verb) : use up (resources or materials)
- (verb) : eat a meal; take a meal
- (verb) : take in solid food
- (verb) : worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- (verb) : cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- (verb) : take in food; used of animals only
- تغذبے کی غرض سے مُنھ میں لیکر نگلنا
It's not always possible to sit down and eat at home in this day and age of fast-paced living, but if you are going to eat out, do so as a family and support all the great local places in your areas. I'll still eat at the same diner I did as a kid with my parents.
|He eats a lot||وہ ایک بڑی مقدار کھاتا ہے|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|She repeats that||وہ اسے دھراتی ہے|
|They breathe air||وہ کھلی ہوا میں سانس لیتے تھے|
|They don't cheat||وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں|
|We beat it||ہم اسے مارتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Eat
More words from Urdu related to Eat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زادریچھغبن کرنادوپہر کا کھاناپیناسہناچگلنااجورہغذائیتکُرم کُرم کھاناجشن مناناگلادن کا اصل کھانا کھاناغذا کھانے کا عملبکنی کرناگڑ بڑصبر و ضبط کرنابے ایمانی کرناپھرنانرم گودااڑا ديناعمدہ کھانا کھاناملحوظ خاطر نہ رکھنارات کا کھاناخِدمَت کرناپکوانکترناآٹامال مارنادو پہر کا کھانا کھاناناراضگیمستقل مزاجی دکھاناجُگالی کرناکہاری کوڑیچھوڑنامرمر کرنادعوتابابیلکوئی کھانا کھاناداب بیٹھناظلم ڈھاناگھپلادیرپا ہوناسفر یا سیر کرنادلیہصرف کرناضیافت کھاناشام کا کھاناظہرانہمَدَد کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Eat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Eat
What are the meanings of Eat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eat in Urdu are کھانا - khaana, چبانا - chabaana, داڑھ گرم کرنا - daarh garam karna and تناول کرنا - tanaawul karna. To understand how would you translate the word Eat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eat?
Meanings of eat are کھانا - khaana, چبانا - chabaana, داڑھ گرم کرنا - daarh garam karna and تناول کرنا - tanaawul karna
Whats the definition of eat?
Definition of the eat are
- use up (resources or materials)
- eat a meal; take a meal
- take in solid food
- worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- take in food; used of animals only
- تغذبے کی غرض سے مُنھ میں لیکر نگلنا
What is the synonym of eat?
Synonym of word eat are fare, foodism, chew out, endure, cuisines, crunch, caulinary, munch, embezzle, tommy
What are the idioms with the word eat?
Here are the idioms with the word eat in them.
- Asses that bray most eat least
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Dainty dogs may eat dirty puddings
- Do not be ashamed to eat your meat
- Dog does not eat dog
What are the idioms related to eat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eat.
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
- High living
- Leave off first for manner's sake
- Let us have a talk in my house and dinner in yours
What are the quotes with word eat?
Here are the quotes with the word eat in them
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. — Lucille Ball
- It's not always possible to sit down and eat at home in this day and age of fast-paced living, but if you are going to eat out, do so as a family and support all the great local places in your areas. I'll still eat at the same diner I did as a kid with my parents. — Michael Symon
- Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them. — Adlai E.Stevenson
- Journalists do not live by words alone, although sometimes they have to eat them. — Adlai E.Stevenson
How to use eat in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use eat in a sentence.
- He eats a lot — وہ ایک بڑی مقدار کھاتا ہے
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے
- She repeats that — وہ اسے دھراتی ہے
- They breathe air — وہ کھلی ہوا میں سانس لیتے تھے
- They don't cheat — وہ دھوکا نہیں دیتے ہیں