Envision meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Envision.
- (verb) : picture to oneself; imagine possible
- (verb) : imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared.
More words from Urdu related to Envision
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Envision meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نفسخیال میں لاناخوض کرنامناناروپاندازہ کرناجوڑدماغحراستپرواہ کرنااطاعت کرناشوقسوچ بچار کرناڈھنگخیال کرناتخمینہپرواہعقلواپس بھیجنامیل کرناذکر کرنافکر کرنانظر ڈالناشکلکیفیتاٹکل کرناحسابمائل ہونامحافظتپرداختآگیا انو کول کرناگمان کرنادھیاناندامیا بیان کرنااندازہ لگاناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہوناجگرتاکہوشنگاہ میں رکھناتصورغورحساب لگاناسمجھنااندازہخبرخاطرنگرانیبچارنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Envision
What are the meanings of Envision in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Envision in Urdu are خیال کرنا - khayaal karna and خیال میں لانا - khayaal meyn laana. To understand how would you translate the word Envision in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Envision or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Envision synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Envision. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Envision in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Envision in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Envision with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by envision?
Meanings of envision are خیال کرنا - khayaal karna and خیال میں لانا - khayaal meyn laana
Whats the definition of envision?
Definition of the envision are
- picture to oneself; imagine possible
- imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
What is the synonym of envision?
Synonym of word envision are reck, premeditate, observe, obey, heed, figure, consider, care, think, suppose
What are the idioms related to envision?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word envision.
- See to
- See to
- To believe a business impossible is the way to make it so
What are the quotes with word envision?
Here are the quotes with the word envision in them
- Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be. — Joy Page
- Sometimes I do envision just being a stay at home mom but not working isn't an option for me currently. — Tori Spelling
- Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared. — J.K.Rowling
- Grandchildren have taught me how important the future is. I try to look through their eyes and envision what's in their imagination. What's the world going to look like when they're my age? That really does take a huge imagination. — Richard Lugar