Regard meanings in Urdu
Regard meanings in Urdu are الطفات, نگاہ, پاس, دھیان, نظر ڈالنا, دیکھنا, لحاظ, تاک, خیال کرنا, ماننا, احترام کرنا Regard in Urdu. More meanings of regard, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Regard.
- (verb) : connect closely and often incriminatingly
- (noun) : (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- (noun) : the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- (noun) : an attitude of admiration or esteem
- (noun) : a long fixed look
- (noun) : paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- (noun) : a feeling of friendship and esteem
- (noun) : (usually preceded by in') a detail or point
In regard to music, I just think that it's always best to have an attitude of being a perpetual student and always look to learn something new about music, because there's always something new to learn.
More words related to the meanings of Regard
More words from Urdu related to Regard
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Regard meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجابترسم و راہتھوڑے فاصلے پرمعزز جانناعزتاحتیاطقریبمیلانسےلطفلیناشعاع ڈالنامشاہدہمُلاقات کَرناخيالدیکھ بھالدھرنانفسشرافتلگنااصل یا وجہ بتاناہلکی سی جھلکشَرَممَنظَرسربراہیذاتیغیرتجھجکمحسوس کرنااقرار کرنامفروضہمحدود رہنابے داریباور نہ کرناواپس بھیجناعرسانسنکٹکامپرکھناڈکیقابوتخلصتابع ہونابصروزنیمقصدتھمانادیاقریب قریب ...
Idioms with the word Regard in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Regard
What are the meanings of Regard in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Regard in Urdu are نگاہ - nigaah, ماننا - maanna, دھیان - dhyaan, تاک - taak, الطفات - iltifaat, پاس - paas, لحاظ - lehaaz, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, دیکھنا - deykhna, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna and نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Regard in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Regard or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Regard synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Regard. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Regard in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Regard in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Regard with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by regard?
Meanings of regard are نگاہ - nigaah, ماننا - maanna, دھیان - dhyaan, تاک - taak, الطفات - iltifaat, پاس - paas, لحاظ - lehaaz, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, دیکھنا - deykhna, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna and نظر ڈالنا - nazar daalna
Whats the definition of regard?
Definition of the regard are
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- an attitude of admiration or esteem
- a long fixed look
- paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- a feeling of friendship and esteem
- (usually preceded by in') a detail or point
What is the synonym of regard?
Synonym of word regard are intent, acknowledge, contemplation, stare, predilection, adhibiting, observance, veneration, revere, watch
What are the idioms with the word regard?
Here are the idioms with the word regard in them.
- Excess in nothing this i regard as a principal of the highest value in life
- I praise you when regard the trouble of your friend as your own
- Justice knows neither father nor mother but has regard only to truth
What are the idioms related to regard?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word regard.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Look for squalls but don't make them
- A pitiful look asks enough
- For mad words deaf ears
- Look to the main chance
What are the quotes with word regard?
Here are the quotes with the word regard in them
- I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. — Oscar Wilde
- I do not regard advertising as entertainment or an art form, but as a medium of information. — David Ogilvy
- In regard to music, I just think that it's always best to have an attitude of being a perpetual student and always look to learn something new about music, because there's always something new to learn. — David Sanborn
- Americans have always had an ambivalent attitude toward intelligence. When they feel threatened, they want a lot of it, and when they don't, they regard the whole thing as somewhat immoral. — Vernon A. Walters