Fancy meanings in Urdu
Fancy meanings in Urdu are سمجھنا, تصور, گمان, خواہش کرنے کے قابل, قابل پسند, قیاس کرنا, گمان کرنا, فرض کرنا, شوق, خواب, وہم, تصور کرنا, خیال, پسند کرنا, خیال کرنا Fancy in Urdu. More meanings of fancy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Fancy.
- (verb) : imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- (noun) : a predisposition to like something
- (noun) : something many people believe that is false
- (verb) : have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- (adjective) : not plain; decorative or ornamented
- (noun) : imagination or fantasy; held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
When I was trying to impress Kate I was trying to cook these amazing fancy dinners and what would happen was I would burn something, something would overspill, something would catch on fire and she would be sitting in the background trying to help, and basically taking control of the whole situation, so I was quite glad she was there at the time.
More words related to the meanings of Fancy
More words from Urdu related to Fancy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fancy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نیندقیلولہواہمہفکرا کرناگتھی ڈالناولولہ مندیعبورکبرخواب دیکھناکہنا ماننامشکوکفِکرمَندیوشواسچاہناچاہمفروضہعزتتجریدحصارچکھناڈھچر کھڑا کرنارواداری کرناامکانطرف داریبوجھ لیناسبب بتاناقوت متصورہکشفانداممحبتنظریہ کے مُتعلّقہیانکالناگرم جوشیساد کرنادانستنِگاہعطیہرباحجابپیچخام خیالیپنجہکششخوابحکم مانناجہلڈرناظالمانہمشابہ ...
Idioms with the word Fancy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fancy
What are the meanings of Fancy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fancy in Urdu are خیال - khayaal, گمان - gumaan, خواب - khwaab, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, فرض کرنا - farz karna, تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna, تصور - tasawwur, شوق - shauq, گمان کرنا - gumaan karna, وہم - waehm, سمجھنا - samajhna, پسند کرنا - pasand karna and قیاس کرنا - qayaas karna. To understand how would you translate the word Fancy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fancy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fancy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fancy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fancy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fancy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fancy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fancy?
Meanings of fancy are خیال - khayaal, گمان - gumaan, خواب - khwaab, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, فرض کرنا - farz karna, تصور کرنا - tasawwur karna, تصور - tasawwur, شوق - shauq, گمان کرنا - gumaan karna, وہم - waehm, سمجھنا - samajhna, پسند کرنا - pasand karna and قیاس کرنا - qayaas karna
Whats the definition of fancy?
Definition of the fancy are
- imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- a predisposition to like something
- something many people believe that is false
- have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- not plain; decorative or ornamented
- imagination or fantasy; held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
What is the synonym of fancy?
Synonym of word fancy are opinion, hauteur, drearihood, premeditate, hypothesize, envisioning, conceptualization, taste, guess, mistrust
What are the idioms with the word fancy?
Here are the idioms with the word fancy in them.
- To catch the fancy of
- To take a fancy to
What are the idioms related to fancy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fancy.
- Poetic justice
- To take amiss
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
- As the bell chinkso the fool thinks
- The ass dreams thistles
What are the quotes with word fancy?
Here are the quotes with the word fancy in them
- I'm single, footloose and fancy free, I have no responsibilities, no anchors. Work, friendship and self-improvement, that's me. — Joel Edgerton
- When I was trying to impress Kate I was trying to cook these amazing fancy dinners and what would happen was I would burn something, something would overspill, something would catch on fire and she would be sitting in the background trying to help, and basically taking control of the whole situation, so I was quite glad she was there at the time. — Prince William
- For my birthday my husband learned to cook and is cooking one day a week for me. But he only likes to do fancy dishes. So we end up with weird, obscure things in the refrigerator. — Cheryl Hines
- Now I'm having to live with sales of around 50,000 per album - but I'm pretty content with my place in the general scheme of things, even if it's meant I don't drive a fancy car and can't afford grand vacations. — David Knopfler