Engagement meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Engagement.
- (noun) : a meeting arranged in advance
- (noun) : the act of giving someone a job
- (noun) : employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- (noun) : the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- (noun) : contact by fitting together
- (noun) : a mutual promise to marry
Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities.
More words related to the meanings of Engagement
More words from Urdu related to Engagement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Engagement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وعدہکسالاتضایفی سرادائیگیفعلترکیبطرحتقرریثباتپیغامپالناسگائیساخت گری کرناحوصلہبکٹبصیرمرہون کرناباریشرکتہدفتشنگیدکانفرض منصبیوصفرضامندیگرومُختصر کَرنابےچین ہوناتَقريرتوثیقکاججنسی بھوکمہارتعمرتناسبملازمتبوجھ ڈالنااداکاری کرناکپڑے کی بناوٹمرضیتَخصيصبصیرتکار گزاریبارتعلقسامنے لاناآشاجَفا کَشکام میں لانابہتان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Engagement
What are the meanings of Engagement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Engagement in Urdu are کام - kaam, تقرر - taqarrur, عہد - aehd, نسبت - nisbat, قرارداد - qaraar daad, منگنی - mangni, مصروفیت - Masroofiyat and مشغولیت - Mashghooliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Engagement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Engagement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Engagement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Engagement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Engagement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Engagement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Engagement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by engagement?
Meanings of engagement are کام - kaam, تقرر - taqarrur, عہد - aehd, نسبت - nisbat, قرارداد - qaraar daad, منگنی - mangni, مصروفیت - Masroofiyat and مشغولیت - Mashghooliyat
Whats the definition of engagement?
Definition of the engagement are
- a meeting arranged in advance
- the act of giving someone a job
- employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- contact by fitting together
- a mutual promise to marry
What is the synonym of engagement?
Synonym of word engagement are lust, designation, metier, reign, affiance, settlement, job, appointment, labour, promise
What are the idioms related to engagement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word engagement.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- A man of word
- Better be idle than ill employed
- Better be proficient in one art than smatterer in a hundred
- It is much easier to begin than finish
What are the quotes with word engagement?
Here are the quotes with the word engagement in them
- Turkey wants a policy of engagement exactly like President Obama's new approach. Policy of engagement, less confrontation, less tense attitude, especially in the region. — Ahmet Davutoglu
- If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education. — Jane Fonda
- Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities. — Daisaku Ikeda
- When it comes to Chinese food I have always operated under the policy that the less known about the preparation the better. A wise diner who is invited to visit the kitchen replies by saying, as politely as possible, that he has a pressing engagement elsewhere. — Calvin Trillin