Mind meanings in Urdu
Mind meanings in Urdu are عقل, قلب, من, نظر رکھنا, دھیان کرنا, ہوش, روح, دیکھ بھال کرنا, جان, آتما, خاطر, میل کرنا, دل, باطن, مائل ہونا, نفس, ضمیر, ہیا, غور کرنا, ہردا, دماغ, رائے, میلان, خیال کرنا, راغب ہونا, لحاظ کرنا, جگر, ماننا, جی Mind in Urdu. More meanings of mind, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Mind.
- (noun) : your intention; what you intend to do
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (verb) : pay close attention to; give heed to
- (noun) : knowledge and intellectual ability
- (noun) : attention
- (noun) : recall or remembrance
- (noun) : an important intellectual
- (verb) : keep in mind
- (verb) : be concerned with or about something or somebody
- (verb) : be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- (verb) : be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- (noun) : that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
More words related to the meanings of Mind
More words from Urdu related to Mind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چپ رہووعدہ پورا کرناچنتا یا سوچ میں ہونادلہوشیاریرکھوالی کرنادلیللیےرغبتپیدا کرناذاتدرمیانیسند اختیارعزیزانبوہبغیر چربی کا گوشتپرداختتصور کرناپچمعزز جانناشرمفیاضیاتفاق کرناراغب ہوناخوابحرکیفضلملتوی کرنامنعمرجشن یاد گاریخودیقوت حیاتحکمتبتالقلبپکڑ لیناآمدآتماسنناسمجھوتہاحسانگننامشابہمیلان مقناطیسیماہرزورجگہ دینارکھنادھرنا ...
Idioms with the word Mind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mind
What are the meanings of Mind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mind in Urdu are رائے - raa ey, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, ماننا - maanna, خاطر - khaatir, نظر رکھنا - nazar rakhna, دماغ - dimaagh, عقل - aql, نفس - nafs, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, جان - jaan, جگر - jigar, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, باطن - baatin, میلان - maelaan, قلب - qalb, جی - jii, دل - dil, ہوش - hosh, من - man, دھیان کرنا, راغب ہونا, دیکھ بھال کرنا - deykh bhaal karna, روح - ruuh, ضمیر - zamiir, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna and آتما - aatma. To understand how would you translate the word Mind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mind?
Meanings of mind are رائے - raa ey, غور کرنا - ghaur karna, ماننا - maanna, خاطر - khaatir, نظر رکھنا - nazar rakhna, دماغ - dimaagh, عقل - aql, نفس - nafs, خیال کرنا - khayaal karna, جان - jaan, جگر - jigar, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, باطن - baatin, میلان - maelaan, قلب - qalb, جی - jii, دل - dil, ہوش - hosh, من - man, دھیان کرنا, راغب ہونا, دیکھ بھال کرنا - deykh bhaal karna, روح - ruuh, ضمیر - zamiir, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna and آتما - aatma
Whats the definition of mind?
Definition of the mind are
- your intention; what you intend to do
- an opinion formed by judging something
- pay close attention to; give heed to
- knowledge and intellectual ability
- recall or remembrance
- an important intellectual
- keep in mind
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
What is the synonym of mind?
Synonym of word mind are tenet, ponderment, admixing, behalf, oversee, brain, i.q., remonstrating, spirit, think
What are the idioms with the word mind?
Here are the idioms with the word mind in them.
- A contented mind is a continual feast
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A mind moves the mass
- A sound mind in a sound body
What are the idioms related to mind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mind.
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
- Look to
- Conscience is the voice of the soul the passions are the voice of the body
- Conscience is the voice of the soul; the passions are the voice of the body
- Never pleasure without repentance
What are the quotes with word mind?
Here are the quotes with the word mind in them
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Mark Twain
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. — Bette Midler
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel