Fiery meanings in Urdu
Fiery meanings in Urdu are آتِش ناک, آتشِيں, شعلَہ فِشاں, آتِش مِزاج, جَذباتی, جوشیلا, تیز, جذباتی, شر بار, آتش نادک, آگ بھبھوکا, آتش بار, آتِش گِير, اَنگارہ سا, شَديد گرَم Fiery in Urdu. More meanings of fiery, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fiery.
- (adjective satellite) : like or suggestive of fire
It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution.
More words related to the meanings of Fiery
More words from Urdu related to Fiery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fiery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ثابَت قَدَمنمائشیبڑا اثر کرناجلانے والی دواکھٹاٹھٹھا کرناروزہمحبت آمیزلولینذکیتیز مزاجتیورآتش مزاجتیکھیآب دیدہشیخی بازگرم ہونابے خودترشہکائی زدہ لکڑیجذبہ شوق سے سرشارپرجوش شخصجوش سے مَعمُورتیزی دکھاناشدیدشیرعاجلشائقاثر گیریتماش بینغرہفتنہ انگیزفراستشاطربہت بڑاخطرناکجوش ميں آيا ہُواچونچالکٹیلیشر باروَحشیکھٹائیچپٹاحادساعیپرن جوشغَضَبناکچستقویفوری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fiery
What are the meanings of Fiery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fiery in Urdu are تیز - teyz, جذباتی - jazbaati, جوشیلا - joshiila, شر بار - sharar baar, آتش بار - aatish baar, آتِش مِزاج and جَذباتی. To understand how would you translate the word Fiery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fiery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fiery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fiery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fiery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fiery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fiery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fiery?
Meanings of fiery are تیز - teyz, جذباتی - jazbaati, جوشیلا - joshiila, شر بار - sharar baar, آتش بار - aatish baar, آتِش مِزاج and جَذباتی
Whats the definition of fiery?
Definition of the fiery are
- like or suggestive of fire
What is the synonym of fiery?
Synonym of word fiery are palpated, spicy, spurry, hokey, fervent, agouty, tempestuous, sharped, sharpers, blustrous
What are the idioms related to fiery?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fiery.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- See red
- See red
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
What are the quotes with word fiery?
Here are the quotes with the word fiery in them
- It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution. — Joseph Addison
- It all happened so fast. The ghetto. The deportation. The sealed cattle car. The fiery altar upon which the history of our people and the future of mankind were meant to be sacrificed. — Elie Wiesel
- We march and fight, to death or on to victory. Our might is right, no traitors shall prevail. Our hearts are steeled against the fiery gates of hell. No shot or shell, can still our mighty song. — George Lincoln Rockwell
- The sight of nature fascinates, the family tie has a sweet enchantment and patriotism gives the religious spirit a fiery devotion to the powers that it reveres. — Bruno Bauer