Legendary meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Legendary.
- (adjective satellite) : so celebrated as to having taken on the nature of a legend
- (adjective satellite) : celebrated in fable or legend
There's a wealth of literature out there which, hopefully, will be, you know, exploded in the future, and I personally find it very rewarding to be involved with classic storytelling, and sort of legendary characters.
More words related to the meanings of Legendary
More words from Urdu related to Legendary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Legendary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے طورقطعییگانگتجھوٹاادھ کچراتعجب انگیزشائستہشہرَت يافتَہبیگانہواجبخیالیخلاف معمولالگپھٹکرآدھا تیتر آدھا بٹیرآٹے میں نمککھلونانمایاںغیر جواب دہگھڑا ہُواکچاانوکھاکھوٹاعمدہدیوسانیک چلنخُوب آگاہاعجوبہپرتصنوعمنحرفچمک دارنامی گرامیواضحمظاہریقابل غورشاطربے ڈھنگیحکمیبے مثلقصہ آمیزعید کا چاندحیران کُن عقیدہ سے بالاتَراخلاقیاجاگرانجاناضرورپر از افسانہتاریخیصافپردیسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Legendary
What are the meanings of Legendary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Legendary in Urdu are مشہور - mash huur, عجیب - ajiib, افسانوی - afsaanwi, فرضی - farzi, داستانی - Daastani, معروف - maruuf and پر از افسانہ. To understand how would you translate the word Legendary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Legendary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Legendary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Legendary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Legendary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Legendary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Legendary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by legendary?
Meanings of legendary are مشہور - mash huur, عجیب - ajiib, افسانوی - afsaanwi, فرضی - farzi, داستانی - Daastani, معروف - maruuf and پر از افسانہ
Whats the definition of legendary?
Definition of the legendary are
- so celebrated as to having taken on the nature of a legend
- celebrated in fable or legend
What is the synonym of legendary?
Synonym of word legendary are fabulous, disemboguing, wacko, awkwardish, renowners, fictive, nominal, pactional, quixotic, avowed
What are the idioms related to legendary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word legendary.
- Father of the nation
- Paper profits
- An ugly situation
- Queer fish
- A jolly good fel low
What are the quotes with word legendary?
Here are the quotes with the word legendary in them
- There's a wealth of literature out there which, hopefully, will be, you know, exploded in the future, and I personally find it very rewarding to be involved with classic storytelling, and sort of legendary characters. — Sean Bean
- My mom is two people to me. She's my mom number one, and then she's this lady most comedians know as being a legendary owner of a nightclub that's responsible for starting a lot of heavy careers. — Pauly Shore
- I used to go to Bourbon Street when I was a kid and there would be club after club after club of people who were around when the music started. I mean these are legendary, maybe not so well known, but legendary musicians. — Harry Connick, Jr.