Forth meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Forth.
- (adverb) : forward in time or order or degree
- (adverb) : out into view
- (noun) : a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
- (adverb) : from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
A book is sent out into the world, and there is no way of fully anticipating the responses it will elicit. Consider the responses called forth by the Bible, Homer, Shakespeare - let alone contemporary poetry or a modern novel.
More words related to the meanings of Forth
More words from Urdu related to Forth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Forth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر حاضربےبچھڑا ہوااگلے وقتوں میںاٹھا دینااوپرنِکلتا ہواپیش ترالگ ہواور دورپرلاخارجیظاہری صورتدوربغیراس سے پہلےسابقاًبے دخل کرناراستے میںاب سےدور ہوفالتواورزیر سمابیرونی سطحعلیحدہکبغیرفاضلترقی دیناباہر کرناپہلےاگلاآگے بڑھتا ہوااٹھودیگرمکرردور پڑا ہواخارجہہٹبہت دور سےفاصلے پرکھلا ہوا میدانپیشپیش پیشوہباہرپیشترمدد کرنادور افتادہقبل ...
Idioms with the word Forth in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Forth
What are the meanings of Forth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Forth in Urdu are آگے - aagey, باہر - baahar and اب سے - ab sey. To understand how would you translate the word Forth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Forth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Forth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Forth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Forth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Forth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Forth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by forth?
Meanings of forth are آگے - aagey, باہر - baahar and اب سے - ab sey
Whats the definition of forth?
Definition of the forth are
- forward in time or order or degree
- out into view
- a river in southern Scotland that flows eastward to the Firth of Forth
- from a particular thing or place or position ( forth' is obsolete)
What is the synonym of forth?
Synonym of word forth are forthy, without, forewards, outdoor, foreward, outside, foreby, outlying, furthermost, out
What are the idioms with the word forth?
Here are the idioms with the word forth in them.
- Adverse fortune brought forth discord
- Cast not forth the old water till the new come in
- Dissimulation brings forth errors which ensnare the dissembler himself
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
What are the idioms related to forth?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word forth.
- Out of power
- The longer we live the more strange sights we see
- A prophet is not honoured in his own country
- Above beyond price
- Above one under standing
What are the quotes with word forth?
Here are the quotes with the word forth in them
- My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that. — Emeril Lagasse
- A book is sent out into the world, and there is no way of fully anticipating the responses it will elicit. Consider the responses called forth by the Bible, Homer, Shakespeare - let alone contemporary poetry or a modern novel. — Chaim Potok
- Facts which at first seem improbable will, even on scant explanation, drop the cloak which has hidden them and stand forth in naked and simple beauty. — Galileo Galilei
- Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret. — Percy Bysshe Shelley