Out meanings in Urdu
Out meanings in Urdu are کھلا ہوا میدان, بیروں, باہر کرنا, خارج کرنا, بے دخل کرنا, نکال دینا, باہر, دور, اٹھا دینا Out in Urdu. More meanings of out, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 17 English and definitions related to the word Out.
- (adverb) : from one's possession
- (adjective satellite) : excluded from use or mention
- (noun) : (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- (verb) : be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- (verb) : to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- (adjective satellite) : outer or outlying
- (adjective satellite) : no longer fashionable
- (adverb) : away from home
- (adjective satellite) : being out or having grown cold
- (adjective satellite) : knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- (verb) : reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
- (adjective satellite) : outside or external
- (adjective satellite) : directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- (adjective satellite) : not worth considering as a possibility
- (adjective) : not allowed to continue to bat or run
- (adjective satellite) : out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election
- (adverb) : moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
|He cried about that||وہ اس کے بارے میں شور کرتا تھا|
|I can think about it||میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں|
|I will talk about it||میں اس کے متعلق بات کروں گا|
|Outside the car||کار کے باہر|
|They dream about it||وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں|
|They lied about him||انھوں نے اس کے متعلق جھوٹ بولا|
|We complain about it||ہم اس کے بارے میں کمپلینٹ کرتے ہیں|
|We disagree about it||ہم اس کے بارے میں اخلتلاف کرتے تھے|
|We talk about it||ہم اس کے متعلق بات کرتے ہیں|
|Without him||ان کے بغیر|
More words related to the meanings of Out
More words from Urdu related to Out
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Out meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گیرنابیرونحصّےہٹ پرےتیاگنابہتباہردور کااپاربے دخل کرناباجروکنامتبائنخصی بنانابہت پرےمسترد کرناگرانااوپرضعیف ہونابغیرجُگماضیہشتتَرتِيباًبہت اونچابرخاست کرنادیگرکاٹنافاصلے پراٹھا دینامدتعمربے اثر کرنابیدخل کرناسابقچل چخےبزور نکال باہر کرنابالاتاريخپرلادوسرطرفخارج کرنانذرمنع کرنامتغائرنگھراڈھلکاناظاہری صورتالگکبغیرکوئی خاص زمانہ ...
Idioms with the word Out in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Out
What are the meanings of Out in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Out in Urdu are دور - duur, خارج کرنا - khaarij karna, باہر - baahar, بے دخل کرنا - bey dakhl karna, نکال دینا - nikaal deyna, اٹھا دینا and باہر کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Out in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Out or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Out synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Out. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Out in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Out in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Out with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by out?
Meanings of out are دور - duur, خارج کرنا - khaarij karna, باہر - baahar, بے دخل کرنا - bey dakhl karna, نکال دینا - nikaal deyna, اٹھا دینا and باہر کرنا
Whats the definition of out?
Definition of the out are
- from one's possession
- excluded from use or mention
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
- outer or outlying
- no longer fashionable
- away from home
- being out or having grown cold
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
- outside or external
- directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- not worth considering as a possibility
- not allowed to continue to bat or run
- out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election
- moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
What is the synonym of out?
Synonym of word out are far off, geld, outings, excortication, ultra, evictor, stand off, expurgate, outed, excorticate
What are the idioms with the word out?
Here are the idioms with the word out in them.
- A fish out of water
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- A wise man is out of the reach of fortune
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
What are the idioms related to out?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word out.
- Lash out
- Leave out
- Oust from
- From pillar to post
What are the quotes with word out?
Here are the quotes with the word out in them
- The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it. — Doris Day
- In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia. — George Orwell
- Age is getting to know all the ways the world turns, so that if you cannot turn the world the way you want, you can at least get out of the way so you won't get run over. — Miriam Makeba
- Many believe - and I believe - that I have been designated for this work by God. In spite of my old age, I do not want to give it up I work out of love for God and I put all my hope in Him. — Michelangelo
How to use out in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use out in a sentence.
- He cried about that — وہ اس کے بارے میں شور کرتا تھا
- I can think about it — میں اس کے بارے میں سوچ سکتا ہوں
- I will talk about it — میں اس کے متعلق بات کروں گا
- Outside the car — کار کے باہر
- They dream about it — وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں