Furniture meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Furniture.
- (noun) : furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy
I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China.
More words related to the meanings of Furniture
More words from Urdu related to Furniture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Furniture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تمدنواجبیتلوازمعلاج کرنانفاست پسندیسچائساماندکھاوابَند و بَست کَرنے کا عمَلنمودتبدیلیبُنيادرعنائسدھارٹک جاناتلافیمرہمکھرا پنتہذیب عقل و دلآمادگیلباسجَڑتوثیقبند و بستپیراہنٹھیک کرناکم ظرفشائستگیشفاصفائمناسبتاہلیتظاہرانتظامتیوہارفلاحکمینہمیدانحالت جنگبھرمعدالتاپائےتزیندرستیتزئینمُستَعَدیترتیب دینابُنياد رَکھنے کا عمَلاثباتاساس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Furniture
What are the meanings of Furniture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Furniture in Urdu are درستی - durusti, سجاوٹ - sajaawat, تیاری - taiyaari, اساس - asaas, فرنیچر - Furniture and سر و سامان - sar o saamaan. To understand how would you translate the word Furniture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Furniture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Furniture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Furniture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Furniture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Furniture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Furniture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by furniture?
Meanings of furniture are درستی - durusti, سجاوٹ - sajaawat, تیاری - taiyaari, اساس - asaas, فرنیچر - Furniture and سر و سامان - sar o saamaan
Whats the definition of furniture?
Definition of the furniture are
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy
What is the synonym of furniture?
Synonym of word furniture are punchillio, decretory, prefatory, basis, decorement, decor, justness, decorums, prearrangement, base
What are the idioms related to furniture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word furniture.
- To a nicety
- Order of battle
- Pull up stakes
- The first breath is the beginning of death
- To act as jackal
What are the quotes with word furniture?
Here are the quotes with the word furniture in them
- I'm drawn to furniture design as complete architecture on a minor scale. — Brad Pitt
- The attitude and capacity of the factory, the old metal table and the new ideas of the wooden furniture quickly and naturally suggested the possibility of metal furniture. — Donald Judd
- I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China. — Jung Chang
- So if you're a robot and you're living on this planet, you can do things that you can't do in real life - things that you wished you could do: like fly like have a car that flies like have furniture that is alive. — William Joyce