Equipment meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Equipment.
- (noun) : an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
More words related to the meanings of Equipment
More words from Urdu related to Equipment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Equipment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اندامصورتاَفسانَہنقلیغمزہظاہری صورتدست کاری کرناکارگر ہوناپھول بوٹا بناناشےتشريحدروغ بیانیطبعینخرے بازیزیبروپ بھرناعادتنَمدہ کِيا ہُواعالمtrumpet fast arrayed. Each horsemanہتھیارشرططینتبھلاواگدازیتدبیراپجاناسندرتائیدیرا خیمہات پتی کرناساتھآراستہ کرنالپٹدستورجا بھڑناساخت گری کرنانموداچھاؤسانراہبَناوَٹصفائسر انجامزیبائیلام بندیمزاجڈھونگ کرناپرچھاواںمراتبسفری اسباب یا چیز بست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Equipment
What are the meanings of Equipment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equipment in Urdu are تیاری - taiyaari, ساز - saaz, سجاوٹ - sajaawat, بناوٹ - banaawat, سامان - saamaan, آراستگی - aaraastagi, لوازمہ - lawaazimah and سنگار - Sungaar. To understand how would you translate the word Equipment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equipment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equipment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equipment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equipment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equipment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equipment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equipment?
Meanings of equipment are تیاری - taiyaari, ساز - saaz, سجاوٹ - sajaawat, بناوٹ - banaawat, سامان - saamaan, آراستگی - aaraastagi, لوازمہ - lawaazimah and سنگار - Sungaar
Whats the definition of equipment?
Definition of the equipment are
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
What is the synonym of equipment?
Synonym of word equipment are prefatory, apparatus, decrete, feign, luggage, decor, arrangement, making, stuffs, decretory
What are the idioms related to equipment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word equipment.
- Facts are stubborn things
- Order of battle
- Pull up stakes
- The first breath is the beginning of death
What are the quotes with word equipment?
Here are the quotes with the word equipment in them
- We intend to keep the lines of communication open with the Defense Department so we can help our border law enforcement agencies navigate the equipment application process. — Henry Cuellar
- China has legally purchased high performance computers, advanced machine tools, and semiconductor-manufacturing equipment from several American companies. — Charles Foster Bass
- Obviously, I come from one background, and the people that design fitness equipment have been doing it for years and years, and they know what works and doesn't work. — Lance Armstrong
- Education, whatever else it should or should not be, must be an inoculation against the poisons of life and an adequate equipment in knowledge and skill for meeting the chances of life. — Havelock Ellis