German meanings in Urdu
German meanings in Urdu are جرمن, آلمانی, ہم شیر, پاس کا رشتے دار, ملک جرمنی کے رہنے والے, اول درجے کا, عزیز, ہم زاد German in Urdu. More meanings of german, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word German.
- (noun) : the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- (noun) : a person of German nationality
- (adjective) : of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language
More words related to the meanings of German
More words from Urdu related to German
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word German meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساتھ جنمینفسدل آرامقحطاول درجے کاچونکا دینانامی گرامیبھائ بندبسر و چشملالحبیبسر چڑھابیش بہاجنرشتے دارناطے دارپیدائشیتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹچہیتاگراں قدرسب سے عمدہڈرا دینامعززہمتپیاراپیتممقربانمولدوجامشابہبھائی بندخلقیمعشوقہدل پسندگرامیعمدہشائستہسرخروسگے بھائیرُوحمحبوبپریتمجانیفریدسایہیگانگتیگانہمادر زادیمعشوقمصاحب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of German
What are the meanings of German in Urdu?
Meanings of the word German in Urdu are عزیز - aziiz, جرمن - German, ہم شیر - ham shiir, اول درجے کا - auwwal darejey ka and ہم زاد - ham zaad. To understand how would you translate the word German in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to German or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered German synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word German. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use German in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say German in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of German with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by german?
Meanings of german are عزیز - aziiz, جرمن - German, ہم شیر - ham shiir, اول درجے کا - auwwal darejey ka and ہم زاد - ham zaad
Whats the definition of german?
Definition of the german are
- the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic
- a person of German nationality
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Germany or its people or language
What is the synonym of german?
Synonym of word german are honoured, favourite, esteemed, dear, beloved, germanous, lief, brother, kinsman, nobby
What are the idioms related to german?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word german.
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Every bird likes its own nest
- Have at heart
- I have saved the bird in my bosom
- It is better to be beloved than honoured
What are the quotes with word german?
Here are the quotes with the word german in them
- The Fuhrer alone is the present and future German reality and its law. Learn to know ever more deeply: from now on every single thing demands decision, and every action responsibility. — Martin Heidegger
- In fact, it is amazing how much European films - Italian, French, German and English - have recovered a certain territory of the audience in their countries over the last few years. — Wim Wenders
- It's great that in the German language I've sold almost 30 million books. Isn't that amazing? — Ken Follet
- You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. — Gordon Sinclair