Favourite meanings in Urdu
Favourite meanings in Urdu are جانی, منظور نظر, مقرب, ناک کا بال, سر چڑھا, منہ لگا, خاص, عزیز, پیارا, مصاحب, پسندیدہ, پیارہ, چہیتی, چہیتا Favourite in Urdu. More meanings of favourite, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Favourite.
- (noun) : a special loved one
- (noun) : something regarded with special favor or liking
- (noun) : a competitor thought likely to win
- (adjective satellite) : appealing to the general public
- (adjective satellite) : preferred above all others and treated with partiality
'Bombing Afghanistan back into the Stone Age' was quite a favourite headline for some wobbly liberals. The slogan does all the work. But an instant's thought shows that Afghanistan is being, if anything, bombed out of the Stone Age.
But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy.
More words related to the meanings of Favourite
More words from Urdu related to Favourite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Favourite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنجوسبرگزیدہطالبنامی گرامیکلانچالاکشہد گوںخوشبھائی چاراشناخت کرناکھلا کھلاناتے دارکمسینا پتیگواراساقیامتیازیبہ دل و جانمرضیحمایت کی گھوڑیشایاںپاس کا رشتے دارقوتمخلصطرح داراعظمنہاںگدگدا پوداشیدائمورتیکاریچاہیتاعزیز êziizخوش ذائقہدل دارمختلفقیادتمقبولاستتی جوگیقینیفعالیصدربند کرناچنناذاتیچنا ہواآشنامعززمنظور نظرحسین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Favourite
What are the meanings of Favourite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Favourite in Urdu are پیارا - pyaara, خاص - khaas, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, چہیتا - chahiita, عزیز - aziiz, جانی - jaani, مصاحب - musaahib, منظور نظر and منہ لگا. To understand how would you translate the word Favourite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Favourite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Favourite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Favourite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Favourite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Favourite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Favourite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by favourite?
Meanings of favourite are پیارا - pyaara, خاص - khaas, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, چہیتا - chahiita, عزیز - aziiz, جانی - jaani, مصاحب - musaahib, منظور نظر and منہ لگا
Whats the definition of favourite?
Definition of the favourite are
- a special loved one
- something regarded with special favor or liking
- a competitor thought likely to win
- appealing to the general public
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality
What is the synonym of favourite?
Synonym of word favourite are idols, main, loveworthy, choice, endeared, dear bought, extraordinary, lovelier, succulent, dear
What are the idioms related to favourite?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word favourite.
- A pimple has grown upon an ulcer
- Addle egg
- Lapped in luxury
- Lie at one's heart
- Nice and
What are the quotes with word favourite?
Here are the quotes with the word favourite in them
- 'Bombing Afghanistan back into the Stone Age' was quite a favourite headline for some wobbly liberals. The slogan does all the work. But an instant's thought shows that Afghanistan is being, if anything, bombed out of the Stone Age. — Christopher Hitchens
- I have my favourite fashion decade, yes, yes, yes: '60s. It was a sort of little revolution the clothes were amazing but not too exaggerated. — Valentino Garavani
- But my most favourite pursuit, after my daily exertions at the Foundry, was Astronomy. There were frequently clear nights when the glorious objects in the Heavens were seen in most attractive beauty and brilliancy. — James Nasmyth
- Change is one of my favourite words. — Carol Vorderman