Darling meanings in Urdu
Darling meanings in Urdu are عزیز, محبوب, چاہیتا, پیارا, دلارا, لال, لاڈلا, چہیتا, درویشانہ, دل آرام, چشم چراغ Darling in Urdu. More meanings of darling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Darling.
- (noun) : an Australian river; tributary of the Murray River
- (noun) : a special loved one
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
But thankfully, my first album, 'Wide Screen,' was sort of a critics' darling - everyone raved about it, but no one bought it. They only manufactured 10,000 copies I wasn't even in the running for failure!
More words related to the meanings of Darling
More words from Urdu related to Darling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Darling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھائی بنددل پسندمیٹھاورم داردوست جَيساپیتمشیدائآلمانیبچہعزیز êziizنگارسُوہاراج دلاراحسینقلندرانہجانیپیاراشوقہآشناہم سازپیارےنادرعلامتلاڈ کرناپسریگانگتیگانہمصاحبشہد گوںمحبوبہساتھ دينے والاپریتمسہلاناممتازوابستہناتاقرمزیپیارامُنی سمبندھی راہبانہطفلچہیتیپیبالمہم زاددلکشگراں بہابُتگھر کی بھیڑلخت جگراقارببہ دل و جان ...
Idiom with the word Darling in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Darling
What are the meanings of Darling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Darling in Urdu are عزیز - aziiz, دلارا - dulaara, درویشانہ - darweyshaanah, پیارا - pyaara, لاڈلا - laadla, محبوب - maehbuub, لال - laal and چہیتا - chahiita. To understand how would you translate the word Darling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Darling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Darling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Darling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Darling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Darling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Darling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by darling?
Meanings of darling are عزیز - aziiz, دلارا - dulaara, درویشانہ - darweyshaanah, پیارا - pyaara, لاڈلا - laadla, محبوب - maehbuub, لال - laal and چہیتا - chahiita
Whats the definition of darling?
Definition of the darling are
- an Australian river; tributary of the Murray River
- a special loved one
- dearly loved
What is the synonym of darling?
Synonym of word darling are ducky, pet, monkish, affiant, cockered, lordly, cosset, dearborn, well beloved, sweetheart
What are the idioms with the word darling?
Here are the idioms with the word darling in them.
- Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave
What are the idioms related to darling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word darling.
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- Mother's darlings make but milksop heroes
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- Every bird likes its own nest
- Have at heart
What are the quotes with word darling?
Here are the quotes with the word darling in them
- Art is the child of Nature yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother's face, her aspect and her attitude. — Beck
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. — Chanakya
- But thankfully, my first album, 'Wide Screen,' was sort of a critics' darling - everyone raved about it, but no one bought it. They only manufactured 10,000 copies I wasn't even in the running for failure! — Rupert Holmes
- Poor, darling fellow - he died of food. He was killed by the dinner table. — Diana Vreeland