Ghost meanings in Urdu
When I was in high school, my friends and I would drive out into the country to abandoned houses and structures... haha... to ghost hunt. We would scare each other so bad! We would sometimes camp out by the abandoned buildings just to scare ourselves! Such good times. The adrenaline of real fear is so cool!
More words related to the meanings of Ghost
More words from Urdu related to Ghost
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ghost meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ghost
What are the meanings of Ghost in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ghost in Urdu are روح - ruuh, بھوت - bhuut, سایہ - saayah, پریت - priit, ہم زاد - ham zaad, جن - jin, بتال - baitaal and ہمزاد - hamzaad. To understand how would you translate the word Ghost in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ghost or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ghost synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ghost. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ghost in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ghost in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ghost with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ghost?
Meanings of ghost are روح - ruuh, بھوت - bhuut, سایہ - saayah, پریت - priit, ہم زاد - ham zaad, جن - jin, بتال - baitaal and ہمزاد - hamzaad
Whats the definition of ghost?
Definition of the ghost are
What is the synonym of ghost?
Synonym of word ghost are vim, ghastly, skirt, predilect, misacceptation, soul, genius, shelter, ghosty, manes
What are the idioms with the word ghost?
Here are the idioms with the word ghost in them.
- A ghost of a chance
What are the idioms related to ghost?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ghost.
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
- From seeing comes loving
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
What are the quotes with word ghost?
Here are the quotes with the word ghost in them
- When I was in high school, my friends and I would drive out into the country to abandoned houses and structures... haha... to ghost hunt. We would scare each other so bad! We would sometimes camp out by the abandoned buildings just to scare ourselves! Such good times. The adrenaline of real fear is so cool! — Keegan Allen
- O Death, rock me asleep, bring me to quiet rest, let pass my weary guiltless ghost out of my careful breast. — Anne Boleyn
- I've always felt that if you back down from a fear, the ghost of that fear never goes away. It diminishes people. — Hugh Jackman
- I've got quite a vivid imagination and I'm easily overwhelmed by sensations and things that are beautiful or scary. I don't think I've ever seen a ghost - I think I'm probably haunted by my own ghosts than real ones. — Florence Welch