Identify meanings in Urdu
Identify meanings in Urdu are ایک سمجھنا, ایک جاننا, پہچاننا, شناخت کرنا, ایک ہونا, ملانا, مطابق ہونا, مطابق کرنا, نشان دہی کرنا, واحد ہونا Identify in Urdu. More meanings of identify, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Identify.
- (verb) : consider to be equal or the same
- (verb) : recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something
- (verb) : consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else
- (verb) : conceive of as united or associated
- (verb) : give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
When we read stories of heroes, we identify with them. We take the journey with them. We see how the obstacles almost overcome them. We see how they grow as human beings or gain qualities or show great qualities of strength and courage and with them, we grow in some small way.
More words related to the meanings of Identify
More words from Urdu related to Identify
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Identify meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موافق کرنامربعے کامربوط ہوناادراک کرناصدا بندی کرناآشنا ہوناسجناکیل بٹنمشترکہمُشخص کَرناڈلاتتمہ کرناترکیب دیناگھال میل کرناشکل دينامرکب کرنامتفق ہوناتجربہجانچنتیجہ نکلناحقیقیچپکانانشانمالِش کَرنارشتہ کرنادفترپانامروت کرنامحصُور کرنابندفرق دیکھنارابطہاضافہامتزاجپیوندکسی چیز میں اضافہ کرناگومڑمانناسر ملانابےترتیبیلپیٹناگھولناپیچھے ہٹناآشنا کرنادور سے دیکھناسمبندھ کرناسانٹھناگوندھنارنگ میںبیٹھنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Identify
What are the meanings of Identify in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Identify in Urdu are ملانا - milaana, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, مطابق ہونا, ایک ہونا, نشان دہی کرنا - nishaan dahi karna and مطابق کرنا - mutaabiq karna. To understand how would you translate the word Identify in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Identify or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Identify synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Identify. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Identify in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Identify in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Identify with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by identify?
Meanings of identify are ملانا - milaana, پہچاننا - paeh chaanna, شناخت کرنا - shinaakht karna, مطابق ہونا, ایک ہونا, نشان دہی کرنا - nishaan dahi karna and مطابق کرنا - mutaabiq karna
Whats the definition of identify?
Definition of the identify are
- consider to be equal or the same
- recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something
- consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else
- conceive of as united or associated
- give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
What is the synonym of identify?
Synonym of word identify are affix, know, lump, cognize, tally, indicate, liken, blench, quadrate, experience
What are the idioms related to identify?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word identify.
- Join hands
- Shake hands
- Nick stick
- One should be compliant with the time
- Work one will
What are the quotes with word identify?
Here are the quotes with the word identify in them
- Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with beauty of sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage. — Thomas Kincade
- One of the biggest challenges we had in the first decade was not that many people had personal computers. There weren't that many people to sell to, and it was hard to identify them. — Steve Case
- When we read stories of heroes, we identify with them. We take the journey with them. We see how the obstacles almost overcome them. We see how they grow as human beings or gain qualities or show great qualities of strength and courage and with them, we grow in some small way. — Sam Raimi
- Traditional horizontal search engines cannot always identify the target audience, niche or vertical industry of a page or site. Vertical search engines address this issue by the nature of their design. They identify sites according to more specific criteria and sometimes even by human input. — Marc Ostrofsky