Embody meanings in Urdu
Embody meanings in Urdu are مجسم ہونا, تصورات کو عملی شکل دينا, شکل دينا, مشمول کرنا, مجسم کرنا, ڈھالنا, شامل کرنا, جوڑنا, ملانا Embody in Urdu. More meanings of embody, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Embody.
- (verb) : represent in bodily form
- (verb) : represent or express something abstract in tangible form
Far from creating a new formalism, what these can yield is something far transcending surface values since they not only embody form as beauty, but also form in which intuitions or ideas or conjectures have taken visible substance.
The 'Bird's Nest' National Stadium, which I helped to conceive, is designed to embody the Olympic spirit of 'fair competition.' It tells people that freedom is possible but needs fairness, courage and strength.
More words related to the meanings of Embody
More words from Urdu related to Embody
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Embody meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قامتتعارف کراناایکا کرناملفوذ کرناچُولمخلُو ط کرنااکٹھے اگناتعلق پیدہ کرناجمع کرنامربوط ہونابسُناپٹاسَبیکہبنناگمڑاچہرہ لکھنامشترکہحصہسخت سستسَنوارناجھکنامرکبلوہار خانہدرہم برہم کرناساختچھاکتنکینتیجہ اَخذ کَرناایک سمجھنامنہ بناناآویزاں کرنامالِش کَرنالانامدغم ہوناسانناسوراخضمیمہبڑھنارواج دینامُنسلِک کَرناگانٹھنانقشہرویہشمار کرناسمیٹناگلٹیاحاطہ کرنابندچیپیچھیڑناسیمنٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Embody
What are the meanings of Embody in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Embody in Urdu are شامل کرنا - shaamil karna, جوڑنا - jorna, ڈھالنا - dhaalna, ملانا - milaana and مجسم کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Embody in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Embody or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Embody synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Embody. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Embody in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Embody in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Embody with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by embody?
Meanings of embody are شامل کرنا - shaamil karna, جوڑنا - jorna, ڈھالنا - dhaalna, ملانا - milaana and مجسم کرنا
Whats the definition of embody?
Definition of the embody are
- represent in bodily form
- represent or express something abstract in tangible form
What is the synonym of embody?
Synonym of word embody are link, join, size, jumble, interconnect, inviscating, enlist, hook, manufactures, joint
What are the idioms related to embody?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word embody.
- Roll up
- Join hands
- Shake hands
- Nick stick
What are the quotes with word embody?
Here are the quotes with the word embody in them
- Far from creating a new formalism, what these can yield is something far transcending surface values since they not only embody form as beauty, but also form in which intuitions or ideas or conjectures have taken visible substance. — Max Bill
- Rather like Batman, I embody the themes of the movie which are the values of family, courage and compassion and a sense of right and wrong, good and bad and justice. — Gary Oldman
- The 'Bird's Nest' National Stadium, which I helped to conceive, is designed to embody the Olympic spirit of 'fair competition.' It tells people that freedom is possible but needs fairness, courage and strength. — Ai Weiwei
- Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation. — Jane Addams