Imitating meanings in Urdu
Feminists bore me to death. I follow my instinct and if that supports young girls in any way, great. But I'd rather they saw it more as a lesson about following their own instincts rather than imitating somebody.
At 3 years old, I was imitating and doing fun little commercials for the family. Then at 5, I knew, 'OK, this is something I really like.' At 8, I was crying in front of the mirror and my mom was like, 'Oh boy, here we go. We know what she's going to do.'
More words related to the meanings of Imitating
More words from Urdu related to Imitating
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imitating meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عطابتانامنتقلیتمسخرپکی ہوئی میوہہنسوڑمسنناقِصّہپیچھاماننے والےبناوٹتَمَسخَرسَوانگاستہزاچربہ اتارنامتضمن حکایت یا روایتپنواڑاچٹکلامابعدعبارتنرتڈھالنانقل کرنامنہ چڑانے والانقطہ مقابلرومانجعل سازی کرناپَيروکار گروہبہروپظاہری مُشابہَتنقلپگڑی اچھالناجوڑروداداساطیراگلاچھاپپیرویجھوٹانقشہکیفیتقصہحکمتجعلتعاقببیچناٹھٹھاہلکا پھلکاجھوٹینصف ثانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imitating
What are the meanings of Imitating in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imitating in Urdu are نقل - naql and تقلید - taqliid. To understand how would you translate the word Imitating in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imitating or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imitating synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imitating. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imitating in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imitating in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imitating with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imitating?
Meanings of imitating are نقل - naql and تقلید - taqliid
Whats the definition of imitating?
Definition of the imitating are
What is the synonym of imitating?
Synonym of word imitating are replication, counterpart, disemploys, mimicking, reduplication, copy, divalent, impersonation, duplicatable, comfit
What are the idioms related to imitating?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imitating.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee
- We are all quick to copy what is base and depraved
- When one yawns another yawns after him
- Imitation has no intelligence
What are the quotes with word imitating?
Here are the quotes with the word imitating in them
- Who would dare assign to art the sterile function of imitating nature? — Charles Baudelaire
- Feminists bore me to death. I follow my instinct and if that supports young girls in any way, great. But I'd rather they saw it more as a lesson about following their own instincts rather than imitating somebody. — Bjork
- At 3 years old, I was imitating and doing fun little commercials for the family. Then at 5, I knew, 'OK, this is something I really like.' At 8, I was crying in front of the mirror and my mom was like, 'Oh boy, here we go. We know what she's going to do.' — Lana Parrilla
- The corporate woman has been defined as the 'liberated woman' and I see that as the exact opposite. I think she now is more enslaved, maybe even more than the housewife was because she's so out of her power, and imitating male power is not female power. — Kenny Loggins