Reproduction meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Reproduction.
- (noun) : the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- (noun) : the act of making copies
- (noun) : recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
- (noun) : the process of generating offspring
- (noun) : copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it 'the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul.' The mere imitation, however accurate, of what is in Nature, entitles no man to the sacred name of 'Artist.'
More words related to the meanings of Reproduction
More words from Urdu related to Reproduction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reproduction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مثالفسانہہنسیبھانڈالائچی دانہکردارجوابافسانہجعل سازینقالیتضحیکخُوش انجَاماحوالنسخہقائم مقامعبارتبھاؤتمسخرہنسوڑالائچیدانہقِصّہعکسکتھابدلیتَمَسخَراستہزاسوانگمتضمن حکایت یا روایتطرح اڑاناچٹکلاچھاپحرکتڈھالنامنہ چڑانے والامثلرومانبناناگھڑناانتقالظاہری مُشابہَتپگڑی اچھالناکامیڈیرودادمماثلجعل سازی کرناطبع کرناتقلیدجھوٹاکیفیتکاپی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Reproduction
What are the meanings of Reproduction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reproduction in Urdu is نقل - naql. To understand how would you translate the word Reproduction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reproduction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reproduction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reproduction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reproduction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reproduction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reproduction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reproduction?
Meaning of reproduction is نقل - naql
Whats the definition of reproduction?
Definition of the reproduction are
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- the act of making copies
- recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
- the process of generating offspring
- copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
What is the synonym of reproduction?
Synonym of word reproduction are story, replicant, anecdote, simulation, induplicate, acting, replica, duplicature, tale, print
What are the idioms related to reproduction?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reproduction.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Imitation has no intelligence
- Knock off
- There is craft in daubing
- When a poor man begins to imitate a rich man he perishes
What are the quotes with word reproduction?
Here are the quotes with the word reproduction in them
- Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it 'the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul.' The mere imitation, however accurate, of what is in Nature, entitles no man to the sacred name of 'Artist.' — Edgar Allan Poe
- The reproduction of mankind is a great marvel and mystery. Had God consulted me in the matter, I should have advised him to continue the generation of the species by fashioning them out of clay. — Martin Luther
- It is so characteristic, that just when the mechanics of reproduction are so vastly improved, there are fewer and fewer people who know how the music should be played. — Ludwig Wittgenstein
- The chief function of the city is to convert power into form, energy into culture, dead matter into the living symbols of art, biological reproduction into social creativity. — Lewis Mumford