Narration meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Narration.
- (noun) : the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- (noun) : (rhetoric) the second section of an oration in which the facts are set forth
Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It's part ballet. It's part battleground, part playground. We clarify, amplify and glorify the game with our footage, the narration and that music, and in the end create an inspirational piece of footage.
More words related to the meanings of Narration
More words from Urdu related to Narration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Narration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نامہتصدیقناولموتمرکشفقبولاداکاریمَقالہمذاقواضحچھاپگننانقالمزاحیہصاف ظاہررنگشمارنقلِ مقامہربہنرتطرز کلامرسم موٴتمرتلبیس شخصیمقالہرِواجنصف ثانیاندھی تقلیداُجاگرتعریفشرحمختلفمنہ چڑاناطَربیہ نَاٹَککوئی کہاوت یا قولزبانوجہ ثبوت دینابیانیہعبارت سے متعلقاساطیرقطعکہنچربہ اتارناتصویرکتابتوثیقعرضترکیب کیمیائیظہورکھلا کھلاتکرار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Narration
What are the meanings of Narration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Narration in Urdu are بیان - bayaan, نقل - naql, عبارت - ebaarat and روایت - rawaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Narration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Narration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Narration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Narration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Narration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Narration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Narration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by narration?
Meanings of narration are بیان - bayaan, نقل - naql, عبارت - ebaarat and روایت - rawaayat
Whats the definition of narration?
Definition of the narration are
- the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- (rhetoric) the second section of an oration in which the facts are set forth
What is the synonym of narration?
Synonym of word narration are speech, replicates, mimery, phrase, dissertation, mocker, legend, duplicated, gesticulation, expression
What are the idioms with the word narration?
Here are the idioms with the word narration in them.
- Oblique narration or speech
What are the idioms related to narration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word narration.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Imitation has no intelligence
- Knock off
- There is craft in daubing
- When a poor man begins to imitate a rich man he perishes
What are the quotes with word narration?
Here are the quotes with the word narration in them
- Look at a football field. It looks like a big movie screen. This is theatre. Football combines the strategy of chess. It's part ballet. It's part battleground, part playground. We clarify, amplify and glorify the game with our footage, the narration and that music, and in the end create an inspirational piece of footage. — Steve Sabol
- I regard sports first and foremost as entertainment, so dry documentary narration is not for me. — Jack Brickhouse