Acting meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Acting.
- (noun) : the performance of a part or role in a drama
- (adjective satellite) : serving temporarily especially as a substitute
I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don't believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be.
More words related to the meanings of Acting
More words from Urdu related to Acting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پکی ہوئی میوہہنسیحکمتمثنیٰنقالعوض êwazڈرامابناوٹبدلیمذاقروماننرتنقالیہربہمنہ چڑاناچٹکلاحیلہتقریرچربہکتھاچھل بٹاٹھٹھولسَوانگقائم مقامخاکہ اڑاناکوئی بھی مثنیٰمسنناطعنہ زنمثالبناناجعلیانتقالتماشاپیرویتَمَسخَرچربہ اتارناہزلجعل سازی کرناشکل یا روپ بدلناروایتمختارگھڑنادھاندلتماشہنقلتلبیس شخصینقل کرناچڑھاناتَمَسخرانہ رُوپنقطہ مقابل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Acting
What are the meanings of Acting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acting in Urdu are نقل - naql, قائم مقام - qaa em maqaam, سوانگ - sawaang and اداکاری - ada kaari. To understand how would you translate the word Acting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acting?
Meanings of acting are نقل - naql, قائم مقام - qaa em maqaam, سوانگ - sawaang and اداکاری - ada kaari
Whats the definition of acting?
Definition of the acting are
- the performance of a part or role in a drama
- serving temporarily especially as a substitute
What is the synonym of acting?
Synonym of word acting are transcribed, fable, ersatz, mimicry, replication, counterpart, viceregent, mimicking, reduplication, copy
What are the idioms related to acting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word acting.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Imitation has no intelligence
- Knock off
- There is craft in daubing
- When a poor man begins to imitate a rich man he perishes
What are the quotes with word acting?
Here are the quotes with the word acting in them
- I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don't believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be. — Morgan Freeman
- My acting career began at age three and my parents got me into it. I was in a McDonald's commercial. — Corey Feldman
- I was equally in love with singing and acting from an early age. — Minnie Driver
- It's getting better generally, daily, especially in TV, for women in acting and age and looks count less. As more women come into the business. Change of any sort takes a long time to happen. — Julie Walters