Story meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Story.
- (noun) : a record or narrative description of past events
- (noun) : a short account of the news
- (noun) : a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- (noun) : a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book.
More words related to the meanings of Story
More words from Urdu related to Story
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Story meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہزلپریمجھڑپساختدلیلچڑچِڑا پنحکایتتجویزعقائد و رسومالجھ پڑناترکیبسَوانگتناظرروایتساتھیکمالباریچربہ اتارناحکومتنَقالی کا کاماصل یا وجہ بتانااعلان نامہمثنیٰلڑیگھڑناجھگڑناذاحکلاگمثالجھُوٹمعترض ہوناکائناتفوری رقم ملنااداپیرویوقوعہباعثنقل کرناجھونپڑیضروری ہونابچار کرنااَندازروپگتانتقالچڑھاناحساب لینامذاق اڑانانیہواردات ...
Idiom with the word Story in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Story
What are the meanings of Story in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Story in Urdu are نقل - naql, کہانی - kahaani, داستان - dastaan, کیفیت - kaefiyat, قصہ - qissah, رومان - Roman, ناول - Novel, ماجرا - maajra and افسانہ - afsaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Story in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Story or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Story synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Story. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Story in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Story in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Story with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by story?
Meanings of story are نقل - naql, کہانی - kahaani, داستان - dastaan, کیفیت - kaefiyat, قصہ - qissah, رومان - Roman, ناول - Novel, ماجرا - maajra and افسانہ - afsaanah
Whats the definition of story?
Definition of the story are
- a record or narrative description of past events
- a short account of the news
- a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
What is the synonym of story?
Synonym of word story are fable, replication, folklore, mimicking, narre, accompaniment, taler, situation, counterpart, reduplication
What are the idioms with the word story?
Here are the idioms with the word story in them.
- You tell your story to a deaf ear
What are the idioms related to story?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word story.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- The day is short the work is much
- To put a new face on
- You should not make the evil fortune of another your pleasure
- Imitation has no intelligence
What are the quotes with word story?
Here are the quotes with the word story in them
- To write a story about New York that only deals with people in your age and socioeconomic bracket, that feels dishonest to me. So much of New York comes from everyone bumping into each other. — Josh Radnor
- I believed my story would be helpful to young women my daughter's age, who are still in the process of forming themselves as women, and in need of encouragement to remain true to themselves. — Joyce Maynard
- The most terrifying thing I can think of is being alone - and I mean utterly alone, like no one else in the world alone - at night. That's the nucleus of the first story in my collection and it's also where the title came from for the book. — Paul Kane
- That song is a story that shows how easily you could get slipped into being labeled as the bad guy, even though what you really trying to do is tell the bad guy to leave you alone. — Slick Rick