Immorality meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Immorality.
- (noun) : morally objectionable behavior
- (noun) : the quality of not being in accord with standards of right or good conduct
More words related to the meanings of Immorality
More words from Urdu related to Immorality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Immorality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بداطواریبدفتنہفجورغلطی کرنابدفعلیگمراہیحرکتعیاشیغَلَطنامُکمل حالتبٹا لگانادُشمَنینقصضررنحوستبداطواری کرنابدن پر گُومڑ یا رسولیچُوکبد کاریلغودَراڑعیبداغ لگنابدتمیزیبدی سےبذاتیدھبہغلطیسیاہ کاریبَد اعمالیشرارتغَير دَرُستبےترتیبیبدکرداریبراخللاوباشیہیچ کارہبدوضعیبجائےنَقصغلط کاریحرامرخنہکلنکخامیبد تمیزیناکارہشوشہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Immorality
What are the meanings of Immorality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Immorality in Urdu are بدی - badi, عیب - aeyb, بد چلنی - bad chalni, فجور - fujuur and بدکرداری - Bud kirdari. To understand how would you translate the word Immorality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Immorality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Immorality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Immorality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Immorality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Immorality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Immorality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by immorality?
Meanings of immorality are بدی - badi, عیب - aeyb, بد چلنی - bad chalni, فجور - fujuur and بدکرداری - Bud kirdari
Whats the definition of immorality?
Definition of the immorality are
- morally objectionable behavior
- the quality of not being in accord with standards of right or good conduct
What is the synonym of immorality?
Synonym of word immorality are wrong, abib, viciousness, deration, deflexure, malignancy, deflects, protervity, malfeasance, imbibition
What are the idioms related to immorality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word immorality.
- Ticket of leaves
- Virtue and vice divided the world but vice has got the greater share
- Virtue and vice divided the world; but vice has got the greater share
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- A common blot is held no stain
What are the quotes with word immorality?
Here are the quotes with the word immorality in them
- People who relieve others of their money with guns are called robbers. It does not alter the immorality of the act when the income transfer is carried out by government. — Cal Thomas
- When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor he betrays the interest of his country. — Noah Webster
- However great an evil immorality may be, we must not forget that it is not without its beneficial consequences. It is only through extremes that men can arrive at the middle path of wisdom and virtue. — Wilhelm von Humboldt