Flaw meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Flaw.
- (verb) : add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- (noun) : defect or weakness in a person's character
- (noun) : an imperfection in an object or machine
- (noun) : an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
The dilemma of modern medicine, and the underlying central flaw in medical education and, most of all, in the training of interns, is the irresistible drive to do something, anything. It is expected by patients and too often agreed to by their doctors, in the face of ignorance.
More words related to the meanings of Flaw
More words from Urdu related to Flaw
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flaw meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Flaw in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Flaw
What are the meanings of Flaw in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flaw in Urdu are خرابی - kharaabi, علت - illat, نقص - nuqs, پھوٹ - phuut, کھوٹ - khot, درز - darz, عیب - aeyb, کسر - kasar, دَراڑ - Daraard, اَدھُورا پَن, دَرز - Durz and نَقص - Naqas. To understand how would you translate the word Flaw in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flaw or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flaw synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flaw. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flaw in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flaw in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flaw with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flaw?
Meanings of flaw are خرابی - kharaabi, علت - illat, نقص - nuqs, پھوٹ - phuut, کھوٹ - khot, درز - darz, عیب - aeyb, کسر - kasar, دَراڑ - Daraard, اَدھُورا پَن, دَرز - Durz and نَقص - Naqas
Whats the definition of flaw?
Definition of the flaw are
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- defect or weakness in a person's character
- an imperfection in an object or machine
- an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
What is the synonym of flaw?
Synonym of word flaw are spoils, charge, lacking, break, malapropism, tarditation, adulteration, squirting, impairs, split
What are the idioms with the word flaw?
Here are the idioms with the word flaw in them.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without
What are the idioms related to flaw?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flaw.
- A jealous head is soon broken
- A screw is loose somewhere
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- A common blot is held no stain
- If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noticing them in others
What are the quotes with word flaw?
Here are the quotes with the word flaw in them
- I like the fact that in ancient Chinese art the great painters always included a deliberate flaw in their work: human creation is never perfect. — Madeleine L'Engle
- The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. — Havelock Ellis
- The dilemma of modern medicine, and the underlying central flaw in medical education and, most of all, in the training of interns, is the irresistible drive to do something, anything. It is expected by patients and too often agreed to by their doctors, in the face of ignorance. — Lewis Thomas
- There isn't a flaw in his golf or his makeup. He will win more majors than Arnold Palmer and me combined. Somebody is going to dust my records. It might as well be Tiger, because he's such a great kid. — Jack Nicklaus