Defect meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Defect.
- (noun) : a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- (noun) : a failing or deficiency
- (noun) : an imperfection in a bodily system
- (noun) : an imperfection in an object or machine
- (verb) : desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
I mean, I get letters in the mail because I had a heart defect when I was one, I had surgeries and stuff. And so you get these letters in the mail that just, they are crazy, they are just like, yes, well our son is dealing with the same thing and we saw you on TV and I mean it is such a cool thing to inspire and kind of give hope.
More words related to the meanings of Defect
More words from Urdu related to Defect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Defect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بربادیقاصر ہوناکاميابی کی کَمیبتلانشکستگرفتاخلاقی بدکرداریپریشان کرناخامیبرا عملآلودگیسہواہتمامواقعہکھسکانانقصبلاتجاوز کرنادشواریجائے انگشترشوت ستانیپائمالیبے چین کَرناالجھاوٴعلیلوار خالی جانازبوں حالیادھُورا پَندھوکے بَازِیاُجاڑخواہشبدی سےعیبمقصدخستگیکھٹائیچھیلنضرورتہیچ کارہداغ لگنامرض پسندیاخورابتر کرناتباہیشَرارَتچھیڑنانالشفحاشتپھسلنآزار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Defect
What are the meanings of Defect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Defect in Urdu are خرابی - kharaabi, کھوٹ - khot, قباحت - qabaahat, علت - illat, نقص - nuqs, روگ - rog, عیب - aeyb, کسر - kasar, خامی - khaami and قصور - qusuur. To understand how would you translate the word Defect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Defect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Defect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Defect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Defect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Defect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Defect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by defect?
Meanings of defect are خرابی - kharaabi, کھوٹ - khot, قباحت - qabaahat, علت - illat, نقص - nuqs, روگ - rog, عیب - aeyb, کسر - kasar, خامی - khaami and قصور - qusuur
Whats the definition of defect?
Definition of the defect are
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- a failing or deficiency
- an imperfection in a bodily system
- an imperfection in an object or machine
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
What is the synonym of defect?
Synonym of word defect are breakdowns, crookedness, obdormition, mischief, fash, malleolar, alloyage, flaw, vitiation, disease
What are the idioms related to defect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word defect.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
- A screw is loose somewhere
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Grief is the canker of the heart
What are the quotes with word defect?
Here are the quotes with the word defect in them
- No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I mean, I get letters in the mail because I had a heart defect when I was one, I had surgeries and stuff. And so you get these letters in the mail that just, they are crazy, they are just like, yes, well our son is dealing with the same thing and we saw you on TV and I mean it is such a cool thing to inspire and kind of give hope. — Shaun White
- The fundamental defect of fathers, in our competitive society, is that they want their children to be a credit to them. — Bertrand Russell
- Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ. — C.S.Lewis