Mischief meanings in Urdu
Mischief meanings in Urdu are پاکھنڈ, حرکت, شوخی, شرارت, خلل, مضرت, ضرر, نقصان, بگاڑ, شوشہ, خرابی, شر, فساد, بذاتی, بدی, آسیب, برائی, فتنہ, کھٹائی, کم بختی, اذیت Mischief in Urdu. More meanings of mischief, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mischief.
- (noun) : reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- (noun) : the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
More words related to the meanings of Mischief
More words from Urdu related to Mischief
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mischief meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فلاکتچوٹ پہنچانااٹکھیلیچبلا پنوَرغَلاہَٹگھاٹاکلے درازیحمذبدنصیبیتحریک کرناشکل بِگاڑنارگڑاکھلی بازیخللدھوکاتوتومیں میںپھبتیدھاندلمزاحمتتیڑھابجا لاناحال زاربیہودگیگناہ گارکسالاگھٹناجھانؤلیفجورچھوٹی بطخحَملَہ مَرضزودیآفتجھانسادل میں بس جاناغلطیبے مروتیخاک میں ملاناشور و شرکاٹپیچبے بیاہی لڑکیتکرارترقیتشدد برتاوجان کندنیبدحواسیہارقصورواریفنااُلٹا ...
Idioms with the word Mischief in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mischief
What are the meanings of Mischief in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mischief in Urdu are بدی - badi, بگاڑ - bigaar, کم بختی - kam bakhti, خرابی - kharaabi, خلل - khalal, شوخی - shokhi, فساد - fasaad, نقصان - nuqsaan, فتنہ - fitnah, شرارت - sharaarat, پاکھنڈ - paakhand, برائی - buraa i, مضرت - muzrat, اذیت - aziiyat, حرکت - harkat, شوشہ - shoshah, شر - shar, ضرر - zarar, آسیب - aaseyb and کھٹائی - Khtai. To understand how would you translate the word Mischief in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mischief or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mischief synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mischief. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mischief in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mischief in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mischief with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mischief?
Meanings of mischief are بدی - badi, بگاڑ - bigaar, کم بختی - kam bakhti, خرابی - kharaabi, خلل - khalal, شوخی - shokhi, فساد - fasaad, نقصان - nuqsaan, فتنہ - fitnah, شرارت - sharaarat, پاکھنڈ - paakhand, برائی - buraa i, مضرت - muzrat, اذیت - aziiyat, حرکت - harkat, شوشہ - shoshah, شر - shar, ضرر - zarar, آسیب - aaseyb and کھٹائی - Khtai
Whats the definition of mischief?
Definition of the mischief are
- reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
What is the synonym of mischief?
Synonym of word mischief are badness, distortion, mischance, demerit, disturbance, vividnes, mallander, taint, destruction, temptation
What are the idioms with the word mischief?
Here are the idioms with the word mischief in them.
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- The mother of mischief is less than a gnat
What are the idioms related to mischief?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mischief.
- Trcad on the neck of
- Uncanny and eerie
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
- To make one hale to stop up another
- Virtue and vice divided the world but vice has got the greater share
What are the quotes with word mischief?
Here are the quotes with the word mischief in them
- I hate the actor and audience business. An author should be in among the crowd, kicking their shins or cheering them on to some mischief or merriment. — David Herbert Lawrence
- The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year. — Voltaire
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! — Bob Marley
- In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds. — Aristotle